PDA

View Full Version : Changing the Recognition book order

Trydan
10-12-2005, 03:09 AM
Is there a way to change the order of the nationalities in the recognition book that comes up on the periscope screen. I'm always going back and forth between "merchants" and "british" and find it irksome that I have to skip over "brasil", "australia", and so on. It would be good to put them one-right-after-the-next, so to speak.

I'm not sure, but I guess that they are ordered alphabetically when using the English name. They are certainly not alphabetical in my (german) version.

Also, is there a way to make it so that the first time you open it, it comes up on "merchants". Admittedly, going from USA to merchants is only a single click, but I figured I'd ask while I was at it.

Any help? All suggestions would be most welcomed!

Trydan
10-12-2005, 03:09 AM
Is there a way to change the order of the nationalities in the recognition book that comes up on the periscope screen. I'm always going back and forth between "merchants" and "british" and find it irksome that I have to skip over "brasil", "australia", and so on. It would be good to put them one-right-after-the-next, so to speak.

I'm not sure, but I guess that they are ordered alphabetically when using the English name. They are certainly not alphabetical in my (german) version.

Also, is there a way to make it so that the first time you open it, it comes up on "merchants". Admittedly, going from USA to merchants is only a single click, but I figured I'd ask while I was at it.

Any help? All suggestions would be most welcomed!

The Avon Lady
10-12-2005, 06:19 AM
Tired of flipping through pages?

Simply lock onto a target and click on the word "SHIP" in the upper right targeting notepad.

Presto! Your targeted ship's page is displayed instantly!

Don't mention it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif