PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Tattoo

Jahaga
05-20-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm thinking about getting an Assassin's Creed tattoo. One idea I have is to have the symbol of the Creed and circling it will be the phrase "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." in Arabic.

What's your opinion on this?
Do you have a cool AC tattoo idea?

iN3krO
05-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Seems nice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

StrikeBR_1967
05-20-2011, 08:39 PM
think about 10 times on doing it.

Assassins is really cool only at this game.
The real ones isnt.
There is alot of subliminars messages in AC logo. One of then is the fact iotsd look like Mason's Logo.

if ya want an tattoo idea. check out Desmod's fore arm.. its a nice tribal tats there.

LxLAS3RzZz
05-21-2011, 03:09 AM
Sounds cool, but will you like the game forever? I mean people who once loved a certain game began to hate them after a while.

But, if you are considering it strongly, then I'd just have the symbol of the Creed without the writing.

Mic_92
05-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by LxLAS3RzZz:
Sounds cool, but will you like the game forever? I mean people who once loved a certain game began to hate them after a while.

But, if you are considering it strongly, then I'd just have the symbol of the Creed without the writing.

Don't do it. Think about it, a tattoo is permanent, imagine yourself in 40 years with an Assassin's Creed tattoo.

samward
05-21-2011, 02:11 PM
Imagine you dedicate all these years to the game and then God forbid it ends like LOST and you are like, really! You would have this everlasting reminder of how dumb the ending was. Now I truly hope that is not the case...but there is always a chance.

If you want to get a tattoo do something decorative that will look good to people who don't know anything about the game and something that you can attribute or not attribute the game as you please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

iN3krO
05-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Why don't you make a tatto with templairs logo? you can say it's from another game if you hate AC in the future (that was a joke)...

AC is unhateable... the story will always be nice even if the gameplay is being even crappier...

E-Zekiel
05-21-2011, 08:11 PM
You seem to be forgetting that Assassin's Creed is more than a game. It's an idea, and that's why I, myself, would have no issue getting some kind of symbolism from one of the games tattooed on myself.

However, I'm not really a tattoo person, but if I do get one, that's among my top choices http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

monkeyuncle8
05-21-2011, 08:30 PM
just make sure when you get the tattoo you know that it actually says that, I got a tattoo once in Chinese that says I bet this idiot cant even read this

GlytchMeister
05-22-2011, 09:05 PM
IMO, scars are tattoos with better stories behind them. I suggest you try parkour, or some other outside high-speed sport. Then, you have an awesome skill and plenty of awesome stories.

If you're not sure about getting one, consider this :

A young woman decides to get a cute little tattoo on her shoulder one day. After some deep contemplation, she chooses to have a hummingbird tattoo. It turns out great, and it really turns on the guys.
...60 years later...
The young woman is now a grandmother of multiple children. But there's a problem: her grand-kids absolutely refuse to go to grandma's house. You see, as she aged, her skin slowly sagged, stretched, and wrinkled. After 60 years, that hummingbird eventually flew south for the winter. So when her son, the father of the grand-kids asks why they don't want to go, this is their response:

"I don't wanna go to gramma's house! She's got a BUZZARD on her back!"
I know I wouldn't want that. Do you?

If that doesn't get you thinking like I am thinking, at least get a tattoo that is cool-looking to the random person. That way, you don't have to explain the entire AC series to everyone on the street.
(Trust me. Explaining AC in it's entirety can take hours!)

Kingpin4X
05-23-2011, 06:22 PM
I have the Assassin's Logo on my right forearm. Just as posted above, it's an idea, not just a game. The idea of righting the wrong, never harming the innocent, and so on and so forth is something that has always been a part of my personality. Assassin's Creed has made look at life in more interesting ways. I am always proud to tell people about my tattoo when they ask me.

I also have the FOXHOUND tattoo from MGS1 as a reminder to fight for what I believe in no matter how many times I get screwed in life. People need to realize that Video Games can teach you amazing things. You'd be surprised.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/SephirothsSon/IMG_0517.jpg

BedspreadBandit
02-22-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm planning on getting the logo on my right ring finger, like the burn/branding shown in Brotherhood to initiate new members :)