PDA

View Full Version : ACR Discussion and Questions ( SPOILERS)

samward
11-18-2011, 06:25 AM
(So I looked and could not find a topic started for general convo on ACR, if there is one then if you can just join this one to the one that is already been posted, thanks!)

So I am not going to go into detail about the end of ACR, as I am hoping that everyone reading this, already has completed it. I am instead just going to dive in head first with my questions and then my thoughts on the game.

1.Lucy:
-So other then knowing that she really is dead, we don’t know much about her death. Shawn alludes to Daniel Cross and asks Will M. if Desmond could have been used by the Templars in the same way… but other then Will saying he does not think so, we don’t get any answer.

-So that leaves me wondering, was it some programming by the Templars, who knew Lucy was a mole, to kill her?

-Or was it the Apple or Juno who was the force that made Desmond kill her? And if so why? Does that confirm she was a traitor?

-Also somewhere William mentions that he trained both Lucy and Desmond when they were younger, does that mean that Desmond knew her when he lived on the Farm? And if so, why did he not remember her?

2.Those Who Came Before:
-So we know a bit more now and with new knowledge comes a lot more questions. This is to be expected, as they have to keep our attention. However, I fail to see how they will make the logical leap to answer the questions they have posed.

-In the ending Jupiter says to Desmond that they tried to find a solution to save the earth, and while each time they came closer, the world ended before an answer could be found.

-So my questions is, if 3 of TWCB, who had all the artifacts at their disposal and had 100% advanced DNA pumping through them, were unable to figure out how to save the world… how is Desmond, who only has part TWCB DNA and just one apple suppose to figure out a way to save the earth?

3.he Apples:
-So the apple that Altair hid in his Library, is that the same apple that exploded in the Denver Airport accident?

-Also before Altair seals himself into his Library he tells his son to send people on a false trail and say the apple is hidden Cyprus. Yet that is where Rodrigo finds the Apple that ends up in Ezio’s, and later, in Desmond’s possession. So who put it there, if it was suppose to be a false trail?

4.Denver
-In ACB William writes Shawn and tells him that the Denver team has gone black… what happened to them? I hope they answer that in AC3.

So those are my big questions. Over all though the game was great. Really amazing improvements to game play mechanics. It really is effortless now. But with that said, could do without the den’s defense system, can get laborious after a awhile. The citys look fantastic; and the underground Templar city was breathtaking! I loved the romance that grew between Ezio and Sophia, and though the way that Altair and Ezio’s life ended ( in the game) was sublime. I have to say I got a bit choked up in that least bit with Altair. Cant wait till then next game!

Mr_Shade
11-18-2011, 06:31 AM
If you looked, you would have seen the pinned thread about spoilers?

If you searched you would have found many threads in the hints and tips forum..

Do not post spoilers in the main forum..

samward
11-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
If you looked, you would have seen the pinned thread about spoilers?

If you searched you would have found many threads in the hints and tips forum..

Do not post spoilers in the main forum..

Look I saw it after I posted, when to move it but you already had. As far as my search, I typed in " ACR ending" " ACR discussion" and nothing came up... not my fault that people named their threads other things. I don’t know how my thread could have spoiled anything on the main forum. I put SPOILERS right there in the header, and nothing I wrote in the title was a give away. I think you are way over reacting. I am sorry, if I have upset anyone, but we have always been able to post on the main forum after a game comes out as long as we warn people....

Mr_Shade
11-18-2011, 06:51 AM
No need to be upset.

The pinned thread has been there for many weeks, so people have had chance to read it.

Once you make a thread you can't move it yourself.

The searching - was in the hints and tips forum, which is where the treads all are, in fact you can see a few on the first page - so they are in here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

We always have a policy on spoilers for AC- and ask people to not post them in the main forums, we did with all of the games, so this is not new.

If people ignore it, then we have to either delete or move the threads.

With ACB some people ruined the game for others, so we are not allowing that to happen again.

The game is still new, so people are still working through it, so for the time being it will remain in force.

Gil_217
11-18-2011, 06:52 AM
About Lucy, like I said many times, I believe she's not dead, remember that we only hear about her death when Desmond was inside the Black Room, still in a coma, he could have been dreaming or something, or imagining things, and even if she is dead, they will brought her back in Assassin's Creed III in some way.

About the Apple, well I believe that that was a very fortunate coincidence for Rodrigo and the Templars, because Rodrigo thought that Altair hid his Apple in Cyprus, but he hid it in the library in Masyaf, so it was a very fortunate situation for Rodrigo, because there was a Apple in Cyprus that nobody knew. Just like in AC1, when they found the Apple, we never knew how they found it, the same applies here

samward
11-18-2011, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
No need to be upset.

The pinned thread has been there for many weeks, so people have had chance to read it.

Once you make a thread you can't move it yourself.

The searching - was in the hints and tips forum, which is where the treads all are, in fact you can see a few on the first page - so they are in here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

We always have a policy on spoilers for AC- and ask people to not post them in the main forums, we did with all of the games, so this is not new.

If people ignore it, then we have to either delete or move the threads.

With ACB some people ruined the game for others, so we are not allowing that to happen again.

The game is still new, so people are still working through it, so for the time being it will remain in force.

if u could close this thread i will repost my questions and thoughts in another thread is already open, thanks.

Mr_Shade
11-18-2011, 07:09 AM
Locking at your request.