PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 7 - Exit Stage Right bugged?

Mtheory
10-17-2011, 08:53 AM
I have trouble completing the quest "Exit Stage Right". According to all the other walktrough's etcetera, I'm doing everything correctly, but once I stand in the right place, at the correct time, I always de-sync. One thing that bothers me is that I don't see my "undercover-outfit" after changing clothes, maybe this is the reason why it always fails? Anyone had this problem aswell?

Poodle_of_Doom
10-17-2011, 09:01 AM
I had a similar problem. I could see my under cover cloths just fine. What happened to me is that I would go through everything just fine, up to the last point, and when I got there, it would fail. Not just a 100% synch failure, but a desynch. I never knew what was going on.

RzaRecta357
10-17-2011, 09:02 AM
You mean the mission where they're doing the jesus play?

If you hit your eagle vision when you're supposed to change places it will show where you should stand.

If you're not in a Roman outfit during this then something is glitching out.

If I got the wrong mission then sorry!

hrhtom
10-17-2011, 09:13 AM
this mission is probably the hardest in brotherhood

ezio should already be in the costume

just use eagle vision and stand on the piles of hay

ace3001
10-17-2011, 09:23 AM
I dunno why you might be desynching, but I do know that the Roman soldier clothes being not visible is not the reason. Are you wearing any outfit like the Drachen armor? In which case, you won't see the Roman soldier clothes. It's a small glitch due to the way the outfits work.
Btw, are you checking with Eagle vision for the proper place? And you have to always move within 10 seconds, or you'll desync.

Calvarok
10-17-2011, 09:33 AM
I'm pretty sure this mission is not glitched in that way, although it does have some other glitches that occur because of its linearity. None of them make the mission any harder, though.

As was said before, any outfit like Desmond or Radien or the Drachen armor will cause whatever the story says you look like to be overridden. Don't worry, this won't affect the game.

Use eagle vision, walk to your spots.

Done.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-17-2011, 10:49 AM
When my game caused a full desynch, it didn't matter if I was on the right spot or not. In fact, the reason why I desynched was because I never hit the third mark, even though I managed to stand right on it.

Calvarok
10-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
When my game caused a full desynch, it didn't matter if I was on the right spot or not. In fact, the reason why I desynched was because I never hit the third mark, even though I managed to stand right on it.

Hmm. That's very strange.

Did you try to do it only once?

Poodle_of_Doom
10-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Overall, it took three attempts for me to sucessfully complete the mission. And it happened only the one time, the second time through my game to be more specific. I've only played the game twice, so I don't know how frequently this problem will arise. At that... this problem isn't something unusual.

Black_Widow9
10-18-2011, 02:39 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

LadyGahan2010
10-26-2011, 05:35 PM
If you stand "RIGHT ON IT", it might still desync you. I noticed after a couple of tries that I need to stand almost outside of it, on the edge, the front of the circle. There's nothing wrong with outfits, it's just that funny spot that you have to be on not to desync.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-26-2011, 09:27 PM
What crap huh?

BlackRose1809
11-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Use eagle vision to find the right areas. I was stuck for a while until I was like, OH! EV time! Just keep trying, it takes a while to understand.

Poodle_of_Doom
11-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by BlackRose1809:
Use eagle vision to find the right areas. I was stuck for a while until I was like, OH! EV time! Just keep trying, it takes a while to understand.

Oh, I get it... this is one of those blind comments, where you don't read the thread. See... it doesn't matter if you STAND RIGHT ON THE SPOTS, which you'd see if you were using Eagle Vision... and there we have it....