PDA

View Full Version : How do i loot bodies?

Louiseb85
03-26-2011, 04:35 PM
I get the option to Loot/Carry and i always carry dead bodies, never loot them.

I read something that implies i should be able to loot!

How?

This is on PC btw.

Thanks

El_Sjietah
03-26-2011, 04:38 PM
You have to hold the offhand-button to loot corpses/treasure.

ace3001
03-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
You have to hold the offhand-button to loot corpses/treasure. ^ This. To go into a bit more detail: Tap empty hand (Default left shift) to carry, and hold to loot. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

crash3
03-29-2011, 03:11 PM
lootingis ok but does anyone agree with me when i say that it is so boring and easy too make money when you have randomly placed treasure chest around the city

i think ubisoft needs a better method of making us explore the various cities-no more collectable stuff! do more missions or something

get rid of feathers and flags but maybe for the treasure chests you could have templar-owned banks that you have to infiltrate stealthily and try not to kill any guards or you get caught then or you could interrogate a banker about the location of the main bank vault then loot the money that way its more interesting way of making money also then you could see the knock on effect it has when you see the templars with lees soldiers or poor quality weapons as you have stolen their funds

(i know there were banks in ac2 to rob but they were tiny and too easy to get past the guards so it was basically more random treasure chests)

bitebug2003
03-29-2011, 03:35 PM
^ I like collectibles, if they give you an incentive to collect...

AC1 those 400 or so flags: an achievement on Xbox360, and as far as I know nothing else.

Absolutely nothing on PS3, and not worth collecting.

In AC2 at least you got a weapon/cape etc. for collecting stuff.