PDA

View Full Version : "Desmond's Journey" Problem.

coobotaftab94
12-04-2011, 01:37 PM
When Ever i Try To Go To "Desmond's Journey" (any Journey Doesn't matter If its part 1,2, or 3) I'm Using A Windows 7 PC...Every time i Go For the "Desmond's Journey's" The Game Crashes And Closes It Self.

Please Help...I'm Unable To Sync The Game Further,This is The Only Thing Stopping Me.

Ferrith
12-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Are you sure it crashes and not that the screen closes and re-opens after a few seconds? I too have Win7 64-bit and this seems a normal behaviour for the game.
Of course, it depends on what one calls "normal".

kristofranz
12-07-2011, 10:38 AM
@ coobotaftab94

I have the same problem too. Whenever I go to "Desmond's Journey" the game crashes , as if it is automatically closed itself.

when I have search at the internet. most people says that your (our) game version is pirated. In able to access at Desmond's Journey, they say that you (we) must buy the original version of the game.

In short, I think Its hopeless to play desmond's journey in our PC.
Only who those who bought the original game can access to it.

Thats all. How Sad . http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Razrback16
12-17-2011, 06:27 PM
If it's any consolation, the Desmond's Journey missions are anything but fun. Just watch a video clip of them on youtube. Believe me, you're not missing anything.

Lurker178
12-17-2011, 07:44 PM
@Razrback16: Are you kidding?! The Desmond missions are one of the funnest parts of the game. You should play them.

Ferrith
12-18-2011, 03:41 AM
I agree with Razrback16; they are not funny at all, *but* I found them quite interesting and challenging.

Originally posted by kristofranz:
In short, I think Its hopeless to play desmond's journey in our PC.
Only who those who bought the original game can access to it.

and by "original" you mean...??

Black_Widow9
12-18-2011, 03:29 PM
If they are not working for you please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support with the details. You can follow the link in my signature.

adikeo
12-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Desmond's Journey(s) are extremely frustrating. At least to me. I didn't enjoy them at all. Nearly as bad as the Hell On Wheels mission from AC Brotherhood. ugh!