PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood sex scene unveiled - good or bad?

DolAtoR
11-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Hey, I've seen that the sex scene from ACB has been uploaded and would like to hear your opinion. imho, this is a big step from other love scenes in games which always make me go: "omg, how cheesy can it get??" But this one is quite good imo, what do aou think?

Attention: (very) slight spoliers ahead

http://n4g.com/news/647991/***...d-sex-scene-unveiled (http://n4g.com/news/647991/assassins-creed-brotherhood-sex-scene-unveiled)

persiateddy95
11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Why wouldn't it be good?

I don't want to sound like a perv http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

EDIT: I expected to see more http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

She still had her skirt on xD

Razrback16
11-17-2010, 08:51 AM
GIT-R-DONE. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I like the adult situations in all games, and like them to be as realistic as possible, so I applaud it.

Super_Sausage
11-17-2010, 09:15 AM
I thought it was alright. There's more to it than the one in AC2, but if that's what makes the game M or PEGI 18 then it's a bit stupid.

DJKRONOS1982
11-17-2010, 10:40 AM
It was tasteful IMO.

We Still don't know if Caterina is the one who carries on Ezio's genes or not. If that was the conception, Desmond's memories would have "passed into" Caterina, just like what happened in the flashback scene in AC2.

DarkicoN14
11-17-2010, 11:57 AM
after a little bit, when you play as desmond hes like " great ezio gets a bath with Caterina sforza and i get to swim in sewer water"

Elatreus
11-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Haven't seen it yet, apart from those few seconds from one of the recent trailer videos.

The game is rated 15 here in the UK, so it cant of been to bad, otherwise it may of pushed it up to a 18.

OGCFB
11-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Yeah but look @ heavy rain that was a 15 and that had fully nude..

TheXenon
11-17-2010, 12:26 PM
God of War III, best sex scene ever. Aphrodite and Kratos + 2 Lesbians = Epic.

Razrback16
11-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
after a little bit, when you play as desmond hes like " great ezio gets a bath with Caterina sforza and i get to swim in sewer water"

lol. He's like "Man I wonder if Lucy would give me a good rub down like that when we're done walking around in this crypt..."

Halperin1
11-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Meh. She looks rather ugly in that seen.

DJKRONOS1982
11-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Halperin1:
Meh. She looks rather ugly in that seen.

She looked a heck of a lot worse in AC2.

glenneey
11-17-2010, 01:13 PM
In AC2 she had fish genes (lips) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LaCava1
11-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by glenneey:
In AC2 she had fish genes (lips) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I agree completely.

gruslo
05-14-2011, 05:23 PM
It' a pity Ubisoft takes seriously some adult gamers, who always want to see sex scenes, and does not care about families: we like Altair and Ezio, we also like the fight and scenario updates of ACII/ACB, but Ubisoft had to give the opportunity for everyone to play the game without extreme violence and sex scenes. I always played ACII with blood turned to off, because it's ridiculous to see all that blood to be spoiled everywhere. It's also totally irrelevant to a game feeling when seeing sex scenes in an action-adventure game: when I play a game I want to run, jump, solve puzzles etc., not to watch sex scenes!! Anyone who wants to watch such kind of scenes, can easily select among plenty of movies specialized to that... But I want to play the game without extreme blood/violence scenes and sex issues: some extreme Ezio killing movements, the prostitutes, the "f***" dialogs, the sex scenes etc. don't let me fully enjoy the game. I personally liked Altair much more than Ezio, because he was not a "womanizer" hero, but more authentic -although I recognize that ACII was a serious update-.

I think Ubisoft has to think not only about gamers who like sex, but also for families and people who would like the game without this content -and I know there are people that don't play the game for that reason-. I think the 90% of the game can easily be shown to a family and children of most ages, but this 10% of violence and sex make the game inappropriate for that use and for anyone who likes games but not sex and violence themes. I wish there was a mod that would eliminate sex and extreme violence scenes form ACII and Brotherhood.

payrob07
05-14-2011, 05:32 PM
G rated, I thought this game was for big kids?

phil.llllll
05-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by gruslo:
It' a pity Ubisoft takes seriously some adult gamers, who always want to see sex scenes, and does not care about families: we like Altair and Ezio, we also like the fight and scenario updates of ACII/ACB, but Ubisoft had to give the opportunity for everyone to play the game without extreme violence and sex scenes. I always played ACII with blood turned to off, because it's ridiculous to see all that blood to be spoiled everywhere. It's also totally irrelevant to a game feeling when seeing sex scenes in an action-adventure game: when I play a game I want to run, jump, solve puzzles etc., not to watch sex scenes!! Anyone who wants to watch such kind of scenes, can easily select among plenty of movies specialized to that... But I want to play the game without extreme blood/violence scenes and sex issues: some extreme Ezio killing movements, the prostitutes, the "f***" dialogs, the sex scenes etc. don't let me fully enjoy the game. I personally liked Altair much more than Ezio, because he was not a "womanizer" hero, but more authentic -although I recognize that ACII was a serious update-.

I think Ubisoft has to think not only about gamers who like sex, but also for families and people who would like the game without this content -and I know there are people that don't play the game for that reason-. I think the 90% of the game can easily be shown to a family and children of most ages, but this 10% of violence and sex make the game inappropriate for that use and for anyone who likes games but not sex and violence themes. I wish there was a mod that would eliminate sex and extreme violence scenes form ACII and Brotherhood.

It's not even really a sex scene; it's mostly just them kissing and her on top of him for like four seconds (plus only she is visible and she still isn't undressed completely). Also you could always skip it if it bothers you. Hardly anything to get worked up over, especially considering the other content in the game.

On top of that, this game was never meant for families but rather an adult audience.

xCr0wnedNorris
05-14-2011, 05:43 PM

Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Here's some food for thought, don't buy M rated games if you're a family gamer.

HSCOnyxAssassin
05-14-2011, 05:48 PM

This is a MATURE game, so I don't understand why you seem so shocked that not EVERY part of it would be acceptable for children or the family. Like your comment about people who "want" sex scenes should watch a movie in that specialty if you want to sit down with the family and be entertained why not get a movie thats suited for that activity? Sorry to sound rude, but your logic baffles me. This is a mature game about religious/political intrigue/conspiracies that deal with VERY adult themes and ideas. And for BLOOD "spoiling" the game....WHAT!?!?!?! I have no words. This game is called "ASSASSIN'S Creed". Assassins aren't birthday clowns hired to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. /End rant

Evan52395
05-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by roboshake:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gruslo:

This is a MATURE game, so I don't understand why you seem so shocked that not EVERY part of it would be acceptable for children or the family. Like your comment about people who "want" sex scenes should watch a movie in that specialty if you want to sit down with the family and be entertained why not get a movie thats suited for that activity? Sorry to sound rude, but your logic baffles me. This is a mature game about religious/political intrigue/conspiracies that deal with VERY adult themes and ideas. And for BLOOD "spoiling" the game....WHAT!?!?!?! I have no words. This game is called "ASSASSIN'S Creed". Assassins aren't birthday clowns hired to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. /End rant </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
^LOL!

OT: The sex scene was alright. Nothing special imo

Valaquen_
05-14-2011, 11:57 PM
It' a pity Ubisoft takes seriously some adult gamers, who always want to see sex scenes, and does not care about families: we like Altair and Ezio, we also like the fight and scenario updates of ACII/ACB, but Ubisoft had to give the opportunity for everyone to play the game without extreme violence and sex scenes. I always played ACII with blood turned to off, because it's ridiculous to see all that blood to be spoiled everywhere. It's also totally irrelevant to a game feeling when seeing sex scenes in an action-adventure game: when I play a game I want to run, jump, solve puzzles etc., not to watch sex scenes!!

Crikey, who sits their family down to watch someone play ASSASSIN'S Creed? Look on the box, it'll tell you the age rating. It's not LittleBigPlanet.

Anyone who wants to watch such kind of scenes, can easily select among plenty of movies specialized to that

Anyone who wants to NOT see these kind of things should smarten up and not play a game about violence and conspiracy. You really let yourself in for it when you bought the game.

I think the 90% of the game can easily be shown to a family and children of most ages, but this 10% of violence and sex make the game inappropriate for that use and for anyone who likes games but not sex and violence themes. I wish there was a mod that would eliminate sex and extreme violence scenes form ACII and Brotherhood.

I have no idea why you think the bulk of the game, which is about killing people and can revolve around moral ambiguity and adult drama, is fine, yet you complain about a blood drops and a brief skippable sex scene.

Just turn the game off.

IIwangcarsII
05-15-2011, 12:16 AM
Oh my friggen god! You see a woman on top of a man in bed and a few kisses! Its not like a nipple slip or something! Some people amaze me by how ignorant they can be! Why buy the game just to turn blood off and cry when you see a little lust?
Heck you would probably complain about the things that happen in the sims! Jeez.

This is @Gruslo btw

iN3krO
05-15-2011, 06:12 AM
Your children will have sex one day what's the problem of them seeing a scene of it in a game? -.-'' Adults always trying to improve the ignorance between our children... that's why citzens are how they are now, they are ignorants...

It's the nature of the humans, we were made to born, eat, **** and die like every animal, plant or cell why do you try to ****** our nature?

ChaosxNetwork
05-15-2011, 06:23 AM
Why the hell was this thread from last year bumped?!

iN3krO
05-15-2011, 06:56 AM
cuz i still can't believe we only see her and she is still dressed....

Assassin_M
05-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Your children will have sex one day what's the problem of them seeing a scene of it in a game? -.-'' Adults always trying to improve the ignorance between our children... that's why citzens are how they are now, they are ignorants...

It's the nature of the humans, we were made to born, eat, **** and die like every animal, plant or cell why do you try to ****** our nature?
Excuse me Sir, I OBJECT !!!!!!!! I wasnt born just to eat **** and die !!!!!

misusel
05-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by TheXenon:
God of War III, best sex scene ever. Aphrodite and Kratos + 2 Lesbians = Epic. if u have write this in facebook u would have 1000 likes..!!!

misusel
05-15-2011, 02:07 PM

I think Ubisoft has to think not only about gamers who like sex, but also for families and people who would like the game without this content -and I know there are people that don't play the game for that reason-. I think the 90% of the game can easily be shown to a family and children of most ages, but this 10% of violence and sex make the game inappropriate for that use and for anyone who likes games but not sex and violence themes. I wish there was a mod that would eliminate sex and extreme violence scenes form ACII and Brotherhood. u r kidding right???is he kidding???

itsamea-mario
05-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

Excuse me Sir, I OBJECT !!!!!!!! I wasnt born just to eat **** and die !!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well not only those, but they do pretty much make up the baseline of our nature, and with out either our species would cease to exist.
Whilst we are nought but flesh and blood, we must obey the rules which made us.

itsamea-mario
05-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

Well sir i do believe there is infact a type of jelly fish which can reverse it's aging process, so it's is likely it does not need to die. Also most, ney, all single celled organisms asexually reproduce, so they don't ****, but eating, All living things need some way to get their energy, but plants don't actually 'eat', they absorb sunlight and take in CO2, then through photosynthesis convert this into oxygen and glucose, so they don't 'eat' they make their own food sort of already inside themselves.

So those things you said, aren't really applicable to all life, is what i'm getting at here.

Xanatos2007
05-15-2011, 02:22 PM
I say break those rules. Only those who refuse to give in and transcend their humanity earn the right to live.

Anyway, time for a 12-gauge lockgun?

itsamea-mario
05-15-2011, 02:31 PM
That's why i said whilst were still flesh and blood, only till we transcend shall we shake of the shackles of humanity.

Christ, i sound like a nutter.

iN3krO
05-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

Well sir i do believe there is infact a type of jelly fish which can reverse it's aging process, so it's is likely it does not need to die. Also most, ney, all single celled organisms asexually reproduce, so they don't ****, but eating, All living things need some way to get their energy, but plants don't actually 'eat', they absorb sunlight and take in CO2, then through photosynthesis convert this into oxygen and glucose, so they don't 'eat' they make their own food sort of already inside themselves.

So those things you said, aren't really applicable to all life, is what i'm getting at here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are made to born, nourish, reproduce and die.... happy?

I just wanted to point that everyone will **** so why see a little sex scene with 7 years old is not right?... i used to see porno with 12 years old @.@ we are humans... our life is just plaisure (yeah games give me plaisure too :P)... I recomend you to read Sigmud Freud theory about our personality :P

itsamea-mario
05-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Well nowadays we don't actually have to. what with technology and various methods and all that.

Maybe eventually we'll evolve out of it, when those who can keep their minds on track become more succsesful, therefore can afford various medication, so live longer to 'reproduce'. Unlikely, but it might happen.

iN3krO
05-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Well nowadays we don't actually have to. what with technology and various methods and all that.

Maybe eventually we'll evolve out of it, when those who can keep their minds on track become more succsesful, therefore can afford various medication, so live longer to 'reproduce'. Unlikely, but it might happen.

I've said the porpuse of life... now, if we don't live for our porpuse it's another thing...

kleaneasy
05-16-2011, 08:54 AM
This discussion died a long time ago, you guys should know better than to start debating a dead subject because a spam post bumped it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif