PDA

View Full Version : Idea

sausageson
01-30-2007, 08:31 AM
I have a good idea not like the slingshot guy lol. It would be cool when your roaming the countryside you see battles between crusader forces and saracens forces. I don't think it would be hard to implement since they already have crowd ai. What do you guys think? Please don't flame me.

sausageson
01-30-2007, 08:31 AM
I have a good idea not like the slingshot guy lol. It would be cool when your roaming the countryside you see battles between crusader forces and saracens forces. I don't think it would be hard to implement since they already have crowd ai. What do you guys think? Please don't flame me.

FableB
01-30-2007, 08:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please don't flame me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG! Are we scary o' what? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Anyway, yeah I think it will be nice to see "small" battles around the countryside every now and then, that is, if, they can do it right...

The_Sphinx
01-30-2007, 09:01 AM
I expect an assasination in the midst of a battlefield.

Well, on a battlefield.. More like a military base camp.

ameshockey3
01-30-2007, 10:11 AM
ya dont want to over kill the thing tho, just have it be once ina while.

princeofyo
01-30-2007, 04:54 PM
In an interview Jade Raymond mentioned something about battles. The only major battle in 1191 was the battle of Arsuf fought between Saladin and Richard. So if you do witness (or even take part in) a battle, it will most likely be that one.