PDA

View Full Version : cutscene sound problem

jeffmjr
11-17-2010, 06:19 AM
Has anyone had any problems with the cutscene's sound dropping out? On almost every cutscene that has any amount of speech in it, the characters voices just drop out. Oh, I'm on the 360 version

DJKRONOS1982
11-17-2010, 09:37 AM
This happens to me quite a bit on my PS3 version. Had the same issue with AC2 on PS3. The voice clip will start then cut out, then it will finish playing after a long pause while overlapping with another characters words.

Funny thing is, on my Xbox version of AC2, this NEVER happened. Considering trying out my buddy's 360 copy to see if this happens or not. If not, I'm gonna sell my copy and get it for 360. Either that or keep both and use the PS3 version to get exclusive DLC.

Besides, my trophies wouldn't unlock at all yesterday and apparently I'm not the only one with this problem.

FredEx919
11-17-2010, 09:58 AM
hello, are you guys using any type of surround sound while playing? On the Xbox 360 scroll to system settings and choose audio. Try adjusting some of the settings here and see if you have any different results.

On the PS3 version try going to settings and then sound settings and try adjusting these. Maybe try changing the Audio Multi-Output settings.

DJKRONOS1982
11-17-2010, 10:23 AM
I have multi output on because I alternate between my Astro A40 headset and my regular sound system. I'll mess around with that and see if it helps. Of course, that won't help me with my trophy problem.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Fierofever_88
11-18-2010, 06:53 AM
I've returned one copy and gotten another for Brotherhood for the PS3. In both cases, the cut scene dialogue either sounds like a faint echo of a conversation that you can't quite make out or, is non-existent. I have all three AC releases and this is the first time I've encountered this kind of difficulty? What's up UBI? Disappointed, you bet I am!!

kblaauw
12-29-2011, 05:41 AM
I have the same problem on my X360 version.
No dialouge sound in cutscenes (but I have music/fx sound).

Is there no way to fix this ?