PDA

View Full Version : COJ Multiplayer

AlbanianCoj
07-04-2009, 12:44 AM
I just got this game and it is awesome but i had a few questions i cant seem to play with my friends i cant find out how to start a party and also are there ranks or anything because all i see is upgrades in the game but it goes away when its done someone please answer

AlbanianCoj
07-04-2009, 12:44 AM
I just got this game and it is awesome but i had a few questions i cant seem to play with my friends i cant find out how to start a party and also are there ranks or anything because all i see is upgrades in the game but it goes away when its done someone please answer

Joppiehump
07-04-2009, 12:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlbanianCoj:
I just got this game and it is awesome but i had a few questions i cant seem to play with my friends i cant find out how to start a party and also are there ranks or anything because all i see is upgrades in the game but it goes away when its done someone please answer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know the answer to the first question, but there are some sort of ranks ingame. At multiplayer -&gt; statistics.