PDA

View Full Version : The Da Vinci Exhibition - Manchester

Ru1986
06-02-2010, 06:35 AM
Went there on Sunday. Was a bank Holiday Weekend in the UK so went up (live in London) to Manchester on Saturday night (after work) with my missis and some friends and while i was there i thought i would check this exhibition out. I study Itallian Renaisence history (as well as work am no sponger) so it was obviously very topical and while there were lots of details about art and the meanings behind lots of paintings (which most find Dull i personally love not my favorite thing about the renaisence but i am a fan) more interestingly there was all of his designs and i saw the ones in AC2 the plane, the ones seen in the backgroound of the Bottega in Florence, the ones for a tank, a gun and the mentioned Solar power and Mirror Writting.

It was really cool to see these things mentioned in the game just a bit of a shame there were no mentions of codex pages http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

wanderer77
06-02-2010, 03:11 PM
AC+AC2 talks about pieces of Edens but is just a piece of fiction. just try asking the exhibition pple to show you his translated codexs. be sure to take a picture of their facial expression when they react to your question. i wanna see it.

Ru1986
06-03-2010, 01:28 AM
LOL, thanks i know. Sounds amusing though that might create a stir up an amusing reaction.