PDA

View Full Version : Special edition - Ezio's Ultimate Armor

scruffmonkey
12-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Card inside case says Ezio's Ultimate Armor.
Ok so put in the code to unlock this but all i can find is the Turkish Assassins Armor.

uniqplay
12-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Dude wake up Turkish assassin armor is the (ezio's ultimate armor) >.>

nkBlade
12-05-2011, 04:21 AM
This wasn't in the Animus Edition, I thought the Animus Edition had all extras?

zikipiki
12-25-2011, 11:11 AM
i want to speak to the ubisoft Management to tell you that i bout the assassin's creed revelation special edition and the code that was in there didn't work and im sirious and i want a nwe one that gonna work and if you dont belive me so answer me and ask me to wright the code that i got and i will wright it to you in privet just give me a mail or something like that becuse i dont want other people will read my old code becuse maby its can work to them but i belive not becuse its wright to me that or the code is wrong (and its not wrong becuse i copy that code true something like 7 times and its still tell me the same) or its unvaild

zikipiki
12-25-2011, 01:30 PM
and for nkblade the special edition and the animus adition its two diffrent things and the difference is pretty big

zikipiki
12-25-2011, 01:35 PM
and i wanna say about my first message that im huge fan of your games (ubisoft) i have all the assassin's creed games and i have lot of your games kind of 95% of my games are yours so i'l realy be greatful if you will help me

CaldoBoy
12-29-2011, 07:10 PM
zikipiki, i am having the exact same problem. i entered the code it said it was succesful but i do not have either the ultimate armour or the ottoman doctor and crusader in multiplayer. i would like an explanation, if it be ubisofts fault or sony. its just not cool, buying the special thenj not getting the full extent of it.

sheefoo90
12-29-2011, 10:31 PM
" zikipiki, i am having the exact same problem. i entered the code it said it was succesful but i do not have either the ultimate armour or the ottoman doctor and crusader in multiplayer. i would like an explanation, if it be ubisofts fault or sony. its just not cool, buying the special thenj not getting the full extent of it. "

i have the same problem here , and i am really desapointed , u gotta take action here .

AndersAuditore
02-24-2012, 04:10 PM
zikipiki, learn to write, mmkay?

Black_Widow9
02-24-2012, 11:16 PM
If you are having any issues with your codes please contact Ubisoft Support by following the link in my signature.
Thanks ;)

kieran24155
04-07-2012, 05:16 PM
i have a special edition ac revalations i put in the code and it says its not valid and the weird thing is THE CODE ISNT EVEN A PROPER CODE IT IS LIKE ...-....-....-....-.... (not my actual code btw :D still pretty miffed that happend to me :mad::mad:)

Akaskas
04-08-2012, 05:04 AM
Ezio's Ultimate Armor is Turkish Assassin Armor. Check, you'll also have Ottoman Doctor and Crusader.