PDA

View Full Version : newbie questions and possible bug(?)

VonBlackbearden
04-08-2005, 05:01 PM
hello,

I`m new here and to this SH3

Actually, I`ve been here for days ``searching`` for answers with the search ``out of commission`` and still find nothing of my interest. here they are:

will my crew tranfer with me when I transfer to another flotilla? same goes with getting another sub?

can crewmen add qualifications or they have only 1 at a time?

is there any effects of medals and if so, is there a list or something describing their effects?

and now my bug:

I was roaming with my II-a in AN18 and I was looking at my map. then, I got a ship contact about 10 km north of me. So I clicked the ship icon to get its general speed. Suddenly the ship contact icon tranformed into a sunken icon. I heard ``YES!`` (I`m playing english) and saw the message of an enemy destroyed,and a torpedo is missing in inventory ?!?!

I had a thought for Star Trek 6.....

I mean, wtf?

I dind`t ordered to fire. I was still way out of visual (well, I think since all of this happen in the map),hell I wasn`t even facing him!!!

so that`s about it. Other than that, it`s a fabulous game and this is a great board

thx and see you!

VonBlackbearden
04-08-2005, 05:01 PM
hello,

I`m new here and to this SH3

Actually, I`ve been here for days ``searching`` for answers with the search ``out of commission`` and still find nothing of my interest. here they are:

will my crew tranfer with me when I transfer to another flotilla? same goes with getting another sub?

can crewmen add qualifications or they have only 1 at a time?

is there any effects of medals and if so, is there a list or something describing their effects?

and now my bug:

I was roaming with my II-a in AN18 and I was looking at my map. then, I got a ship contact about 10 km north of me. So I clicked the ship icon to get its general speed. Suddenly the ship contact icon tranformed into a sunken icon. I heard ``YES!`` (I`m playing english) and saw the message of an enemy destroyed,and a torpedo is missing in inventory ?!?!

I had a thought for Star Trek 6.....

I mean, wtf?

I dind`t ordered to fire. I was still way out of visual (well, I think since all of this happen in the map),hell I wasn`t even facing him!!!

so that`s about it. Other than that, it`s a fabulous game and this is a great board

thx and see you!