PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for Brewster patch!

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 12:15 AM
Hi Oleg! FB1.1b is TRULY a great game!! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

I wrote to you maybe 2 months ago about the fact that in FB1.0 a dogfight between I-16 and Brewster was an impossible fight for the BW pilot.

I wanted to THANK YOU that you fixed this in the patch!!!!

Now BW can fly as a noteworthy adversary to the russian early model planes, which I think was the case in WW2. An offline testing shows, that now a dofight between BW and Rata can be won by either plane, which was not the case before patch.

T_Rom /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 12:15 AM
Hi Oleg! FB1.1b is TRULY a great game!! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

I wrote to you maybe 2 months ago about the fact that in FB1.0 a dogfight between I-16 and Brewster was an impossible fight for the BW pilot.

I wanted to THANK YOU that you fixed this in the patch!!!!

Now BW can fly as a noteworthy adversary to the russian early model planes, which I think was the case in WW2. An offline testing shows, that now a dofight between BW and Rata can be won by either plane, which was not the case before patch.

T_Rom /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 01:46 AM
ya rgr that, all he need is to fix the speed, and before someone hammers me i have send relevent Data to Oleg...but ya...us "Beerster" fans are truly happy....great job http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 02:03 AM
Happy for you fellas/fellates.

I am I~16 fan and I am Happy cos I'd rather fly Soviet I~16 than USA F~16 / flying TigerTank.

They Cut our Climb along with 109 Email.
Increased our speed loss in turns.
Made us more vulnerable to MG even (my opinion)

We traded that for being *much* less sensitive to negative gees and airstart. I say we traded upUpUP. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif