PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed I Exclusive Content Code

mikeh1294
08-23-2010, 04:40 AM
Hi,
My PS3 broke a few months ago, and I got a new one. I decided today to play some ACII, the first time on my new PS3. I went to the extra's menu to enter the code to unlock the Templar Lairs, but it says that it has already been used.

Is there any way for me to be able to get the content?

Ultimate_Night
08-23-2010, 04:49 AM
If the code isn't linked with your account, then you could always buy the DLC with the Templar Lair missions. It's not very expensive.

mikeh1294
08-23-2010, 05:03 AM
I think that it is linked to my account, I'm not sure.

And I already own the DLC, so it seems a bit pointless.

jimbo11235813
08-23-2010, 05:42 AM
My PS3 broke a little while after I got AC2 (black edition), but I didn't need to enter the code in again on the new PS3. I think its linked to the PSN account because I was able to go to the Lairs when they became available in the story.

So try playing to the point when they become. The first one, I think, is the Palazzo Medici after memory sequence 4.

P.S. I lost all my PS3 data when it died, so it should work if you use the same PSN account if I remember correctly.

Ru1986
08-23-2010, 05:42 AM
If you have bought it and alreay putm it on a profile then sureley unless its the same profile thats it you wont be recovering that mate. I dont know though cos we all know how i feel about playstation im very much a PC and Xbox man.

itsamea-mario
08-23-2010, 05:58 AM
i hope ive not lost my data, my ps3 got Ylod, i dont think that affects the memory though, shame AC2 saves can't be copied. DAMN YOU UBISOFT DAMN YOU

(also damn sony)

mikeh1294
08-23-2010, 06:39 AM
Thanks guys, I'll see if it's still there when I get to that point.

jimbo11235813
08-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
i hope ive not lost my data, my ps3 got Ylod, i dont think that affects the memory though, shame AC2 saves can't be copied. DAMN YOU UBISOFT DAMN YOU

(also damn sony) If you backed up your data (the "data in general", not AC data), then you can simply restore your new PS3 (if you're getting a new one). But if you are thinking of simply switching the harddrives (inserting old harddrive into the new ps3), that won't work (I tried it when my PS3 died). The first thing the PS3 must do when a harddrive is put inside it is to format it, deleting all the data. I'm guessing by your "i hope ive not lost my data...", I may have been the bearer of bad news (unless you have a different plan).
I don't damn Ubi because I was going to playthrough the game again anyway.

(also, I agree damn Sony. Why do I still buy from you? PS2 and PS3 died after a year of purchase.)

P.S. Hope to see you in the beta

mikeh1294
08-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by jimbo_323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

(also damn sony) If you backed up your data (the "data in general", not AC data), then you can simply restore your new PS3 (if you're getting a new one). But if you are thinking of simply switching the harddrives (inserting old harddrive into the new ps3), that won't work (I tried it when my PS3 died). The first thing the PS3 must do when a harddrive is put inside it is to format it, deleting all the data. I'm guessing by your "i hope ive not lost my data...", I may have been the bearer of bad news (unless you have a different plan).
I don't damn Ubi because I was going to playthrough the game again anyway.

(also, I agree damn Sony. Why do I still buy from you? PS2 and PS3 died after a year of purchase.)

P.S. Hope to see you in the beta </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me, I tried everything, I had an original 60GB, and it YLODed twice, I've lost all my data.

And I hope I see you to.

Biomedical-Fire
08-23-2010, 08:04 PM
This is an example of why I like playing multi-plat games on my 360. All I have to do is go into my download history and there I can re-download everything that I downloaded previously.