PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Locations

Fairus60
07-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Well, its been confirmed that secret locations are back. In AC2, they were done for getting the seals and unlocking Altairīs Armor. What do you think they will be for in Brotherhood? What could be the great unlockable for finishing them this time? Are we getting seals again or do we have to recover something else? Put your opinions and ideas on this here. I personaly have ran out of creativity for speculating on this XD.

Account_Deleted
07-04-2010, 09:29 PM
maybe the seals are for the modern time,
desmond can hang up altair's/Ezio's armor in his hideout :P

amugae
07-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Maybe some of the secret locations could be mansions of corrupt officials and Ezio could sneak in to rob them of their ill gotten wealth. Afterwords he could redistribute the money to poor people like Robin Hood.

While we're at it, let's make it so that you'd be able to revisit secret locations even after beating them once. In AC2 it was incredibly lame that once I beat those awesomely designed levels I was permanently locked out of them.

Fairus60
07-04-2010, 10:25 PM
I doubt it. Some of them maybe will indeed be in the present, due to the temples thing of Minerva. but the codex edition mentions some of them and they seem to be in the Renaissance. Also in an interview, it was confirmed that one of them will be in the colliseum.

bokeef04
07-04-2010, 11:59 PM
i thought you could replay the tombs, go into the DNA strand and go to the tombs section, should be an option to replay

amugae
07-05-2010, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by bokeef04:
i thought you could replay the tombs, go into the DNA strand and go to the tombs section, should be an option to replay

Haha wow, so I can after all. Thanks for making me feel stupid :P

Fairus60
07-05-2010, 08:20 PM
so, any ideas on the main topic?

X10J
07-05-2010, 08:29 PM
hmm maybe its weapons. wouldn't it be funny if it was a dagger in one, as a referance to prince of persia.

ooh, maybe thats how you get the crossbow, Altair misplaced it in italy just before the first game.

Account_Deleted
07-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by X10J:
hmm maybe its weapons. wouldn't it be funny if it was a dagger in one, as a referance to prince of persia.

ooh, maybe thats how you get the crossbow, Altair misplaced it in italy just before the first game.

i'm sure it'd be a musket xD
crossbows would be un Ezio...

Fairus60
07-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by X10J:

jaja, It would be nice to be able to skin your dagger as the dagger of time. But I believe that the secret locations will unlock something far cooler. Maybe Altairīs actual tomb with some weird unlockable, maybe we will find a piece of eden hidden in one.

Account_Deleted
07-05-2010, 10:10 PM
sword of eden http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Fairus60
07-05-2010, 11:41 PM
My thoughts exactly http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
sword of eden http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

That would be awesome to fight with!

SWJS
07-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Yeah! I wonder if the devs will ever let us use the POEs in actually gameplay?

Maybe while playing in the present, we could use the Apple to show us a map of where the temples are, or even alter the environment to show you where the temple would have stood, or to show us Secret entrances?

notafanboy
07-06-2010, 12:37 PM
i yhink we should find the tombs without a map its too easy !

iLikeBacon
07-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That would be awesome to fight with!

Maybe while playing in the present, we could use the Apple to show us a map of where the temples are, or even alter the environment to show you where the temple would have stood, or to show us Secret entrances? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really like this idea and I did always want to use the POE in game since we saw *SPOILER*
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Ezio multiply at the end of AC2 in the fight with Borgia.</span> *END SPOILER*

Maybe you would learn different powers throughout the game?

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Chris199930
07-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:

quote:

Maybe while playing in the present, we could use the Apple to show us a map of where the temples are, or even alter the environment to show you where the temple would have stood, or to show us Secret entrances?
Originally posted by iLikeBacon:
I really like this idea and I did always want to use the POE in game since we saw *SPOILER*
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Ezio multiply at the end of AC2 in the fight with Borgia</span>. *END SPOILER*
Maybe you would learn different powers throughout the game

Yeah,perhaps we could use the PoE to find how to create an uber armor,just like Altair did!Or sent the other assassins that we recruit through the game to uncover the ruins that *SPOILER*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Minerva mentioned and the Codex map revealed.</span>*END SPOILER*to find the PoE.What about the Staff of Eden?Perhaps it could be a sub-weapon like the smoke bombs and the Apple of Eden used for controlling guards and/or civilians to fight for you or block your enemies path.

notafanboy
07-24-2010, 05:10 PM
i want the dagger of altair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

hewkii9
07-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Fairus60:
Maybe Altairīs actual tomb with some weird unlockable.

I had thought that Altair's tomb would be seen in Lost Legacy. Hmm.

I'm calling money. They'll probably fix the economy so 2000 florins actually means something.