PDA

View Full Version : They NEED to bring back Predator mode in multiplayer!

Boltak89
07-04-2011, 12:57 PM
That was so fun especially in 4-player split screen. They need to bring splitscreen back too, most successful shooter franchises on consoles include splitscreen. Predator mode does not have to have anything to do with the campaign if there are no sci-fi elements in the campaign. It can be just for multiplayer fun, like zombies in call of duty.

A_Mudcrab
07-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Yes they do, that was my favorite gametype from Instincts, so much potential.

weaponfx
07-06-2011, 07:38 AM
I really liked Predator mode too but out of all the game modes it was the 2nd least popular. To put it in a game that has no reflection in the story more than likely won't happen,(keep in mind, the Instinct story was made as a side step just for the consoles) the only way they would include it is if it did have the type of popularity that zombies did for cod, but alas it didn't.
Personally I really hope they get rid of the injury part of multiplayer that they had in FC2, i really hated pausing to pull crap out of my leg and hands etc, it was slow, clunky and pointless.

Poetic03
07-06-2011, 07:50 AM
It was realistic is what it was, having to take cover to aid yourself was one the best aspects of multiple - added to the tension. Not sure what you mean by pointless and clunky...

jibbermann13
07-07-2011, 05:01 PM
No no it's gone move on,I hope they don't go backwards & put in predator mode.
They need to come up with more multi-player modes
and mix it up.

Boltak89
07-08-2011, 09:21 AM
What?!?! How do you know it is gone? I hope Ubisoft reads these posts because Predator mode is a must! And there was no way it was the 2nd least popular game mode in Instincts because it was the only game mode with matches I could find in FC:I Predator a few years after it came out. (Now there is probably zero players playing FCI online anymore) When anybody brought up FCI it was because of Predator mode. That is all anybody who played the game but did not own it remembers. An updated and enhanced predator mode would still definitely set Far Cry 3 apart from other shooters, especially what you could do with predator mode and the map editor. Not many games have a mode like this except juggernaut in Halo, but that was never as fun as Predator.

legacyzero
07-08-2011, 08:02 PM
I support this.

Tacosauce45
07-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Predator Mode would be fun in large maps like in far cry 2 because your scent trail disappears quicker in a large map also the mode is only great on specific maps and the game provides a chanllenge to players and mixes it up and by the way you do not have to play in the first place if dont like it.. But, the game mode is fun and should be brought back..

bartje356
08-07-2011, 03:19 PM
my answer to this is : no they dont :P they dont NEED to do it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif , its cool for multiplayer, but a far cry 3 zombie multiplayer would be cool too so .. XD

joongooner
08-08-2011, 08:17 PM
they can put as many games modes in there as they want, but all this crap about not having Preditor is stupid. Preditor was not a good, it was an amazing game mode and took up my entire summer. the Map editor and preditor were like peas and carrots as forest gump would say. But joongooner thats not what far cry is about anymore THE **** IT ISNT. far cry is meant to be fun. so do us all a favor and make it ****ing fun. that bull **** call of duty gameplay from Far Cry 2 was lame. lets roll in the good game modes people.

good day humans

o0Kman0o
08-09-2011, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by joongooner:
they can put as many games modes in there as they want, but all this crap about not having Preditor is stupid. Preditor was not a good, it was an amazing game mode and took up my entire summer. the Map editor and preditor were like peas and carrots as forest gump would say. But joongooner thats not what far cry is about anymore THE **** IT ISNT. far cry is meant to be fun. so do us all a favor and make it ****ing fun. that bull **** call of duty gameplay from Far Cry 2 was lame. lets roll in the good game modes people.

good day humans
Indeed, it's serious multiplayers like Cod that people grow to hate, We want something that is fun to play, Something you play FC3 for, not like Cod where you play to win and beat the rest. Now having serious gamemodes would be fine but only if you they put in a fun mode so we can play and chillaxe have a laugh.

Black_Widow9
08-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Please post this here-
Bring Back Predator Mode!!!!! (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1131043829/m/3091077739)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>