PDA

View Full Version : Uh...

Woodrow79
09-18-2009, 06:53 PM
There is a sticky link here saying discussion of mods is specifically allowed, yet I posted a thread in the Mission Builders forum and the topic was locked and the person locking it said no discussion of mods is allowed.

Which is it?

Woodrow79
09-18-2009, 06:53 PM
There is a sticky link here saying discussion of mods is specifically allowed, yet I posted a thread in the Mission Builders forum and the topic was locked and the person locking it said no discussion of mods is allowed.

Which is it?

AndyJWest
09-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Depends on what you were discussing:

(a) Read the sticky link carefully.

(b) If in doubt, don't.

Obviously there are grey areas, but with Ubisoft providing the site, the moderators have to play safe. There are mods that nobody who has a serious interest in keeping IL-2 going will want to see, anyway.

There are also other sites that will allow some discussion of mods, though we aren't allowed to provide direct links to them. Google 'All Aircraft Arcade' to find one, though if you can get through their registration process, you are cleverer, or more lucky, than I am. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

steiner562
09-18-2009, 07:10 PM
You specifically asked for support woodrow,something that cannot be got over here,go over to the forum where you got the mod and ask there.

Woodrow79
09-19-2009, 12:11 AM
Fair enough.

And it was the AAA stuff. Feel free to delete anyposts I made.

rnzoli
09-19-2009, 02:59 AM
You will get great support on their site - I hope.

Xiolablu3
09-19-2009, 03:16 AM
We have to draw the line somewhere, and it is drawn when somneone asks for help or support with a mod.

We cannot do that here.