PDA

View Full Version : Ignore If you havn't finished game

Brewdoggy
03-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Warning If you didn't finish game yet Ignore this until your done.

So from what I seen of the ending I assume there is a 4th game planed, and seeing they have the edan I assume more that now the 4th and Disman well be the main character finally, and not going back in time playing a simulated character. Which I hope I would love to play as Dismand finally in the present/future world battling and what not and dogging cops. that would be fun.

jag272
03-31-2011, 12:53 AM
AC3 has been planned for a while but it sounds like AC3 will be the final big game in the series like AC1 and AC2. brotherhood is a big game but it the main games have a new descendant each number. AC3 will see a new descendant that desmond will play as and theres already lots of theories about the rest of the story but youll just have to wait and see =P

VeryFluffy
03-31-2011, 04:05 AM
You can just keep in mind this simple pattern which always controls whether or not we see sequels:
Game sells well = sequel
Game doesn't sell = no sequel

Ie, Too Human was supposed to get several sequels, but were dropped due to bad sales. Halo 3 was marketed as end of the series, and then they made 2 more and they're still making them.

Considering how well AC is selling, I think this franchise is here to stay a long while. Even if they decide to conclude Desmond's story in the next game, they'll still keep making new AC games.

ellumin0us
03-31-2011, 07:09 AM
I hope AC3 isn't the final game of the AC franchise. Maybe after Desmond's story is finished I hope we get to play characters like Giovanni Auditore and Subject 16. That would be awesome, I'm sure everyone would like to play games featuring these characters

wothan2
04-01-2011, 10:32 AM
no way Im still waiting for a french revolution ancestor...

And I cant think of a 100% game based on desmond while maintaining the current patterns of AC games, I mean, you have guns, vehicles, the modern architecture of the buildings limits the le parkour aspect, it would need to change the core to something more like batman arkham asylum

Six_Gun
04-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Don't think I'd want to play the whole game as Desmond. I like in this one how they had more elaborate segments with him, esp the part entering the tomb at the end, but it would take away from the great historic theme if it was nothing but that. The primary appeal of the game has always been visiting great cities in their historic prime. I'd rather they continue the story playing as Ezio a bit older or as Ezio's son. An expansion or two with parallel stories playing as other characters wouldn't be bad either. Hard to imagine a more epic setting than Renaissance Italy for this game.

Black_Widow9
04-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>