PDA

View Full Version : Getting really ****ed off at AC 2, and this forum

Vhatever
04-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Why can't I make a new thread?? The only thing I can do is make a poll. So if you thought this was a poll, guess again.

Who was the genius that decided to make all the selection screens in AC2 so touchy that even I with a 24 inch monitor at max resolution can barely use the mouse to select something because you move it one milimeter and you move two selections forwward/back?

Who's idea was this stupid save system. Did no one tell you it sucked balls in AC1 and to abandon it? Right now my character is basically completely stuck. I got into the training ring and now I can't get out. I don't know what i'm supposed to do, and the game never tells me. I clicked on something I thought it said "stealth", but maybe it was "sheath", no matter what i do, though I can't get out.

Now I can't figure out how to load a god damn game. The DNA strand I click to never loads and there is no option to "cancel current memory."

Jesus christ, man, did anyone play test this??? Do you need real gamers to tell you what is wrong with your games and stop using in-house testers or something??

Vhatever
04-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Why can't I make a new thread?? The only thing I can do is make a poll. So if you thought this was a poll, guess again.

Who was the genius that decided to make all the selection screens in AC2 so touchy that even I with a 24 inch monitor at max resolution can barely use the mouse to select something because you move it one milimeter and you move two selections forwward/back?

Who's idea was this stupid save system. Did no one tell you it sucked balls in AC1 and to abandon it? Right now my character is basically completely stuck. I got into the training ring and now I can't get out. I don't know what i'm supposed to do, and the game never tells me. I clicked on something I thought it said "stealth", but maybe it was "sheath", no matter what i do, though I can't get out.

Now I can't figure out how to load a god damn game. The DNA strand I click to never loads and there is no option to "cancel current memory."

Jesus christ, man, did anyone play test this??? Do you need real gamers to tell you what is wrong with your games and stop using in-house testers or something??

Murcuseo
04-27-2010, 02:06 PM
lmao

If you own a legitimate version of the game then you're obviously having a few issues which may be resolved if you look through the tech help forum and/or open a support ticket.

Theres a certain way of going about these things and throwing your toys out the pram just ain't it....

Try and be more reasonable, open a support ticket and post your issues in the tech section... then you might be able to resolve said issues http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Vhatever
04-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Tech support isn't going to help with touchy menus. You either have to turn down your mouse sensistivty, which is BS, or deal with it being a pain in the ***.

Tech support isn't going to help with the worthless save system the AC series uses, and I hoped they would abandon in AC2.

And I highly doubt tech support is going to know how to fix the training ring bug. The is a programmer era, so unless they are recoding games and sending them out "fixed", it's not gonna help.

In summary, these aren't tech support issues, none of them.

Murcuseo
04-27-2010, 02:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vhatever:
Tech support isn't going to help with touchy menus. You either have to turn down your mouse sensistivty, which is BS, or deal with it being a pain in the ***.

Tech support isn't going to help with the worthless save system the AC series uses, and I hoped they would abandon in AC2.

And I highly doubt tech support is going to know how to fix the training ring bug. The is a programmer era, so unless they are recoding games and sending them out "fixed", it's not gonna help.

In summary, these aren't tech support issues, none of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough, if you don't want help theres nothing to be done ... carry on (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Afb0SiT-aY)

JohnConnor2012
04-27-2010, 08:01 PM
I don't usually just respond like this, but: lol.

DrunkenMasta420
04-28-2010, 04:34 AM
^wow you to guys are being assnoobs, and Robson19822009 your just a troll. why not try and help the guy out instead of coming in here and posting useless crap.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Right now my character is basically completely stuck. I got into the training ring and now I can't get out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this the first time you did the training? i think you have to do the moves it tells you! If not I think you just have to put your weapon away and go over to the guy to stop training.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Now I can't figure out how to load a god damn game. The DNA strand I click to never loads and there is no option to "cancel current memory." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's no way to load a memory or cancel like in the first AC. when you start the game and pick your created player name it loads the most current save.

hope this helps you out.

Murcuseo
04-28-2010, 06:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BadAZ-Cpthowdy:
^wow you to guys are being assnoobs, and Robson19822009 your just a troll. why not try and help the guy out instead of coming in here and posting useless crap.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Right now my character is basically completely stuck. I got into the training ring and now I can't get out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this the first time you did the training? i think you have to do the moves it tells you! If not I think you just have to put your weapon away and go over to the guy to stop training.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Now I can't figure out how to load a god damn game. The DNA strand I click to never loads and there is no option to "cancel current memory." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's no way to load a memory or cancel like in the first AC. when you start the game and pick your created player name it loads the most current save.

hope this helps you out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he was being respectful of the forum rules I would have been more than happy to help him out, but seeing as he was acting like a big baby I thought I'd laugh at him instead...ok

Anyway, you just posted useless crap aswell... if he had the common sense to take a breath and figure things out for himself he wouldn't need help.

If he struggled to figure out that "Discussion" happens to mean "Thread/Topic" then you can prosume hes not connecting the dots in many other puzzles either.

You're banging your head against a wall with people like this, he'd rather throw a fit than put the effort in to resolve the issues!

I've already admitted to being a Troll on this forum when it comes to idiotic posting so thats nothing new http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

You'll learn...

El_Sjietah
04-28-2010, 09:43 AM
The only ******* here is the OP. I hope he stays stuck until he learns to be polite if he wants something.