PDA

View Full Version : Puzzles WITHIN the Glyphs **Spoilers**

cfloyd18
11-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Hey... anyone noticed or tried to figure out the puzzles hidden within the glyph puzzles? For those that don't know what I'm talking about, I mean inside some of the pictures and other places are puzzles beyond just finding the PoE. 1) anyone discover what all the passcodes are yet (I haven't finished the game, so this might come into play later). How about the Morse Code? I got "Templars Texts Adapted By Mr Art Smith"... anyone get the same (I believe this was after Codex #8?) I'm on Codex 12 (Nikola Tesla) and there is the word coding hidden in the electrical field. Where letters represent the true letter (ie: it displays A = C) So... anyone figure this one out yet? I'm horrible with those type of puzzles. Sorry if this is elsewhere, couldn't find the stuff! Also don't know if I'm missing any other puzzles before these two.. I just caught the one for the Morse Code and started to look for the others. HAVE FUN!

EmperorxZurg
11-23-2009, 08:49 PM
ya someone actually started a thread on it where almost all of them have been figured out. even the morse code ones