PDA

View Full Version : Thailand:Japanese Invasion

killersquad1960
04-02-2009, 07:23 AM
I saw a skin had Thai elephant for those of you who never been to Thailand, elephant is the national animal as the bald eagle is for the USA.
Saw it on a skin,too bad there's no map for Thailand only saw Burma.Thailand was actually on the Japanese side, but then switch sides to the Allies because a bunch of students thought America and the Allies would win.Japan did invade Thailand for a time was believed to be buried gold in the north,I know all this since I have lived in Thai now for 10 years, River Kwai

killersquad1960
04-02-2009, 07:23 AM
I saw a skin had Thai elephant for those of you who never been to Thailand, elephant is the national animal as the bald eagle is for the USA.
Saw it on a skin,too bad there's no map for Thailand only saw Burma.Thailand was actually on the Japanese side, but then switch sides to the Allies because a bunch of students thought America and the Allies would win.Japan did invade Thailand for a time was believed to be buried gold in the north,I know all this since I have lived in Thai now for 10 years, River Kwai

Bobbo_Tabor
04-02-2009, 09:41 AM
There is a Thailand map along with stuff for a Thai campaign at AAA. If Hawk 75s and Ki-27s are your thing.

killersquad1960
04-02-2009, 11:01 AM
what does aaa stand for?

Ba5tard5word
04-02-2009, 11:20 AM
AAA is All Aircraft Arcade (I think), they have a bunch of mods for the game. Just google it, we can't link to it here.

Vigotsky
04-02-2009, 11:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hose of you who never been to Thailand, elephant is the national animal as the bald eagle is for the USA.
Saw it on a skin,too bad there's no map for Thailand only saw Burma.Thailand was actually on the Japanese side, but then switch sides to the Allies because a bunch o </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AAA stands for All Aircraft Arcade and is the community where all the mods are made.

I can't send you a direct link to them though, so I advise you use google and search for AAA il2.

EDIT: BS beat me to it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ElAurens
04-02-2009, 04:38 PM
What we do not have is the correct Hawk 75 used by Thailand, (Siam at the time). It was a fixed gear Hawk 75 N.

In fact we don't have a correct Hawk 75/P36 for anyone but the Finns, and even it is a bit dubious in it's details and performance.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7782/hawk75.jpg
Hawk 75N at the Royal Thai Air Force Museum

killersquad1960
04-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Know another website i cant sign up
it has some problem
want thai,japan map of Tokoyo to do dolittle raiders mission

p.s. I been to the thai museum it cool live in thai see historic stuff

CzechTexan
04-06-2009, 08:05 AM
The Thailand map over at AAA mods forum was made by FabianFred who also lives in Thailand. He also started work on a BurmaLower map which I am working on now to finish. Just get the Unified Installer with its patches. A whole group of new maps comes with the download including the Thai map.

AAA's signup page is a little tricky. You have to do it exactly by the instructions and letters have to be exactly right.