PDA

View Full Version : Am I screwed?

squishfase
04-07-2008, 03:11 PM
I've just beaten the game and let the credits roll. I accessed Lucy's computer and was able to enter the conference room but I can't access the other two computers because I guess I didn't swipe the doc's pen earlier in the game. Am I going to have to start over in order to complete the game? I'm not sure if this question has been posted before but any help would be appreciated

squishfase
04-07-2008, 03:11 PM
I've just beaten the game and let the credits roll. I accessed Lucy's computer and was able to enter the conference room but I can't access the other two computers because I guess I didn't swipe the doc's pen earlier in the game. Am I going to have to start over in order to complete the game? I'm not sure if this question has been posted before but any help would be appreciated

cooldude6681
04-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Yes, you'll have to start over to get Vidic's pen if you want to 100% the game; but there's no real point in doing that unless you're a completionist. You don't get any unlockables, you don't get any achievement. You just get more background on the story.