PDA

View Full Version : dont go to the assassins office?

altairiscool
07-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Ok so in a mission you have to get the mission approved by some guy. What if you dont get it approved and just kill the guy?

chewie1890
07-05-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm sure you have to find out who you're going to be killing. You also have to get the feather that you run through his blood. I'm sure they've got safeguards to prevent that from happening.

The_Sphinx
07-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Gameplay-wise I think the target itself will only spawn when you get the assignment at the office. This way you can never assassinate him too early.

Story-wise (assuming it's a first playthrough) you wouldn't have the slightest idea who your target is, so it isn't even possible to kill him before you get the assignment.

Wanted_David
07-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Adnocana:
Gameplay-wise I think the target itself will only spawn when you get the assignment at the office. This way you can never assassinate him too early.

Story-wise (assuming it's a first playthrough) you wouldn't have the slightest idea who your target is, so it isn't even possible to kill him before you get the assignment.

i vote for the gameplay-wise. target doesn't spawn until you get the assignment approved. plus, it would be really silly if you accidently killed a NPC that was going to be a target later on the game...

altairiscool
07-05-2007, 05:49 PM
but for each assassination you get your mission then you have to do the recon work then after that you get the ok to go ahead with the assassination sooo what if while you were doing the recon work you killed the guy cuz if during every single recon part you never see the target that would be pretty dumb for the whole realism part of the game

chewie1890
07-05-2007, 06:15 PM
You're not getting information on him from the guy himself, you're getting it from other people. It's not that unlikely that you wouldn't see him.