PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* Glitch or am I just missing something.

Nato91
11-20-2009, 01:31 PM
Ok, this is what I'm encountering and I don't know if its a glitch or not. I'm at the part where Desmond has a hallucination and I'm back as Altair in Acre. I followed his target to the tower and then the camera zooms to the top so I'm assuming that's where I have to go. Problem is when I climb up to the ledge with the door, I can't go any further. If I go in eagle vision the thing of wood above the door is glowing blue but I cant get on it. Is this a glitch or am I just doing it wrong?

DutchCrusader
11-20-2009, 01:33 PM
You have to stand on the ledge infront of the wood thing and face it, then you'll automatically jump on the wood thing.

Nato91
11-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Believe me, I've tried. I even tried a few more times now just to make sure I'm not a complete idiot. Every time he just jumps and grabs onto the ledge above the door. It won't let me go any higher than that.

Crash_Plague
11-20-2009, 01:56 PM
I've noticed a lot of people having troubles like this, but I didn't have ANY trouble on my first try at all.

What I did was jump to the other side of the tower and climbed that side, and I had no issues. Maybe you should try that.

Nato91
11-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Still no dice. All I've managed to do is knock the lamp off the post. I've tried everything (climbing from different angles, jumping from different angles)and nothing has worked so I'm starting to get frustrated... I really like this game too.

Edit: FINALLY got it. I picked up this tip from another thread so I figure I might as well mention it here in case anyone comes looking. The only way I was able to get it is to stand on the ledge directly under the post and hold RT and press A without moving the control pad in any direction. That way he jumps directly up. Thanks to anyone who tried to help me out.

Black_Widow9
11-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Moving to Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

PeterMac77
11-20-2009, 04:42 PM
all you do is stand on the ledge of the balcony, dont jump toward the pole, jump toward the wall. as you hit the wall jump again while aiming toward the pole. that is the right or left edge.

Lordgrunty11
11-20-2009, 11:33 PM
why is everyone having such a hard time climbing this thing??

no trouble for me

PeterMac77
11-20-2009, 11:48 PM
kinda like like the last one