PDA

View Full Version : AC: Brotherhood Codex Edition not for PC??? WTF?

Anpe91
10-27-2010, 01:51 PM
As the title suggest. Why can't i find a single website offering a pre-order of the codex edition? Are the people at UbiSoft PC racists or what?

SlimeDynamiteD
10-27-2010, 01:55 PM
I don't know, but it might be because the PC version is released in 2011. Won't it be kind of... really early to put LIMITED editions for pre-order now?
The Limited editions would be sold out a month before release.
Does that seem to make any sense?

Anpe91
10-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I don't know, but it might be because the PC version is released in 2011. Won't it be kind of... really early to put LIMITED editions for pre-order now?

So there will be a PC version?
Thats really all I want to know :P

SlimeDynamiteD
10-27-2010, 02:00 PM
There should be :P
EDIT: I just researched it for you and there will be a Codex Edition for the PC.
You can pre-order it from the Ubishop though ;P

TheLeoCrow
10-27-2010, 02:52 PM
In europe it is definatelly being released in europe, http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/15571176/Assassin-Creed-Brotherhood-Limited-Codex-Edition/Product.html?cur=258 (play.com for instance) and since they don't ship such expensive games to greece, i'm gonna have to have a friend in the uk get it, like i did for ac2be

LCGuardian
10-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Something like this ACB PC Codex Edition you mean?

ACB Codex Edition from EB Games NZ (http://www.ebgames.co.nz/pc/product.cfm?id=17421&refer=productsearch)

I've had mine preordered for a few months now.

AubreyWilborn
10-27-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:

Hey, it's not that early. Remember, Ubisoft was putting the standard, PC version of ACB out as ready for pre-order in late May, 2010. That's when I pre-ordered my copy. Of course, I didn't think they would delay it then....

SlimeDynamiteD
10-28-2010, 11:05 AM
True, but LIMITED means there are just a couple million made of the Codex Edition, and they won't make anymore when they run out of.
Unlike NORMAL editions.

Pheenox
11-19-2010, 04:56 PM
So the big questions are:

A: Is the Pre-order removed from Ubistores because the game is first released in 2011? And if so.. those who had the chance to pre-order the game in may-august, will their pre-order be canceled?

B: Is the pre-order of the pc version gone, because all the Codex Editions they are gonna make has already been pre-ordered?

I really wanna know, cos i pre-ordered back in august... and if i havent secured the Codex Edition.. i wanna know when exactly i can! Because i want it so bad!

Razrback16
11-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:

Hey, it's not that early. Remember, Ubisoft was putting the standard, PC version of ACB out as ready for pre-order in late May, 2010. That's when I pre-ordered my copy. Of course, I didn't think they would delay it then.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, they really should be giving you guys that pre-ordered some kind of partial refund to compensate you for how badly they're treating all the PC-based crowd.

AnthonyA85
11-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Pheenox:
So the big questions are:

A: Is the Pre-order removed from Ubistores because the game is first released in 2011? And if so.. those who had the chance to pre-order the game in may-august, will their pre-order be canceled?

B: Is the pre-order of the pc version gone, because all the Codex Editions they are gonna make has already been pre-ordered?

I really wanna know, cos i pre-ordered back in august... and if i havent secured the Codex Edition.. i wanna know when exactly i can! Because i want it so bad!

Play.com still list the Codex Edition for the PC as a pre-oder item, my brother pre-ordered it for me last monday.