PDA

View Full Version : Yes Virginia there is a Santa........

Udidtoo
11-05-2004, 10:58 PM
and his name is Oleg and he brings PF to all the desert good little boys and girls on Nov. 5th....unless your a little turd, then you get a lump of coal and CFS in your stocking.

Thank you Oleg/Santa/Maddox/Claus

Udidtoo
11-05-2004, 10:58 PM
and his name is Oleg and he brings PF to all the desert good little boys and girls on Nov. 5th....unless your a little turd, then you get a lump of coal and CFS in your stocking.

Thank you Oleg/Santa/Maddox/Claus

Old_Canuck
11-05-2004, 11:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Udidtoo:
and his name is Oleg and he brings PF to all the desert good little boys and girls PF on Nov. 5th....unless your a little turd, then you get a lump of coal and CFS in your stocking.

Thank you Oleg/Santa/Maddox/Claus <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post screenies please? Share?

Udidtoo
11-06-2004, 01:19 AM
You know I never have gotten around to that photobucket thing so we will have to visualize.

Ok there's this aircraft carrier and I don't get enough speed built up......splash ( a F4F-3 splash)

Here's another. Ok there's this aircraft carrier and I come in too hot and way too steep.....flip followed by splash( F4U this time)
You should be getting a pretty clear picture of my...ahem...talent by now.

Serious 1st impressions. My all time fav ride the Hellcat is even more fun than I hoped and AAA while attacking ships is murderous.

The Beaufighter is wicked fun in an anti-shipping role and AAA is murderous while attacking ships.

With practice a person could get air to airs in the A-20....did I mention that AAA is lethal while attacking carrier's?

Can't type gotta fly.

Old_Canuck
11-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the visualizations. Can you describe how the Hellcat sounds? Wait a minute you just got PF yesterday and you're anti-shipping, sideslipping, ripping ships and all that stuff already? Time for a break fella. I've think you've got serious obsessive-compulsive tendencies ... better send that CD to me for awhile to give you some cooling off time.