PDA

View Full Version : Its only a Idea for the next Patch. I want to know what you guys think?

MiamiEagle
11-22-2004, 10:02 AM
I was thinking the other day what would make my gameing more realistic and entertaining. I though maybe Oleg should implement Gun cameras to the Fighters. Another Idea is to for kill markings to showup in acordance to appropiate marking of whatever side your are playing. In other word for kill marking to showup in your planes as you get them through your carrer.
I think that would make it more immersing and intersting game. What do you guys think ?
Miamieagle

TheEngine88
11-22-2004, 10:07 AM
You could probably simulate gun camera footage by editing your tracks. As for the kill markings, I usually just modify my aircraft's skin.

crazyivan1970
11-22-2004, 10:43 AM
As far as gun cameras concerned, you can simulate that when replaying a track http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

carguy_
11-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Kills I think it would be nice,I`m too lazy to edit my skin so I think it would be a good feature.

As for guncams I think what we have currently is enough.I can view just about every object from different angles/distance.I dom`t need black-white gunsight view.However in movies ppl make I think guncams are mandatory.Even a few second fragment just like in "Retribution".

crazyivan1970
11-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Yup, and you can kinda simulate it using open view

clint-ruin
11-22-2004, 12:23 PM
If you want to go to the trouble, you could always use Joy2Key or another program to double-bind your trigger buttons to start/stop Ntrk recording as well as firing the guns.

gbollin
11-22-2004, 01:10 PM
I use java guncam 3.1 and irvanview to make
gun camera footage seperate from the in game
quick cam.