PDA

View Full Version : OLEG - Online Cheats - Possible?

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 08:16 AM
I figured this is the best way to settle this debate quickly. If you say online cheating is not possible I will believe you, end of story. I can't say the same for others but hopefully this could set their mind at ease also.

Maybe you have already done this, I don't know?

I have witnessed a few strange things online. I have played online hundreds of times and these occurances are few and far between.

I suppose there are many factors that could contribute to odd occurances or players having a definate advantage over others without cheating being the means.

I'm getting tired of sarcastic flame wars on this topic also.

Please comment on this topic and enlighten us with the truth.

Regards,
WingNut43

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 08:16 AM
I figured this is the best way to settle this debate quickly. If you say online cheating is not possible I will believe you, end of story. I can't say the same for others but hopefully this could set their mind at ease also.

Maybe you have already done this, I don't know?

I have witnessed a few strange things online. I have played online hundreds of times and these occurances are few and far between.

I suppose there are many factors that could contribute to odd occurances or players having a definate advantage over others without cheating being the means.

I'm getting tired of sarcastic flame wars on this topic also.

Please comment on this topic and enlighten us with the truth.

Regards,
WingNut43