PDA

View Full Version : Armed Neutrals?

vietvet1950
04-22-2006, 11:06 AM
I was attacking a convoy on the surface and two of the ships were firing at me. I targeted those two first and sunk them both. On the Captain's log they show as neutral. Now I know that we lose renown for sinking neutrals, but, if they are shooting at you does it still hold true? Seems like we should not be punished for protecting ourselves.

horribleron
04-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Yea, you still lose points for sinking neutrals even if they fire at you and they will do that. It's fustrating to see those big American tankers in your scope during the early years of the war and being able to do anything about it.

Horribleron

Josef_Reiter
04-23-2006, 01:27 AM
I personaly think the whole idea of + and - reknown for sinking ships should be redone. I mean, German U-boats sunk whatever ships they seemed fit to sink and the time of sinking. It was a matter of Captains orders. It was a war for god sakes, I personaly would have blown everything I could out of the water. But thats just me.

bunkerratt
04-23-2006, 01:46 AM
i give um a shot across the bow..if they don't comply...i sink the dam thing..screw the reknown.{yes i know they won't stop}but i can say i gave um a chance....you can also change your reknow settings in the basic config file if you want to http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif