PDA

View Full Version : Desmonds Story ACR

roostersrule2
05-11-2011, 01:41 AM
in the GI it says we will see desmonds past does this mean " the farm " it also say that we will meet subject 16 yay i cant wait for this game

roostersrule2
05-11-2011, 05:04 AM
Woops I forgot to get to my point lol anyway do you think Desmond will get out of the animus in ACR

Artemis88
05-11-2011, 06:21 AM
If Desmond is going be in an animus reliving whichever ancestor of his after Ezio in AC3, then as mentioned in the GI article, he'll have to enter the Black Room or safe mode of the animus he is currently in and use that to reintegrate the fragmented layers his subconscious, leading to him possibly being able to leave the animus.

That's my take on it anyway.

FrankieSatt
05-11-2011, 06:53 AM
I thought I heard that Desmond was in a coma when they put him back into the animus. If that is the case than I don't see him physically getting out of the animus unless somehow they get him out of the coma.

I'm thinking the "Black Room" is a separate part of his conciousness where he can access his own memories and not those of his ancestors.

It's all just a guess right now.

roostersrule2
05-12-2011, 12:03 AM
probably right at the end he gets out and that will setup AC3

RzaRecta357
05-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Hopefully since the set up for Desmond on speed bikes is there in AC1 they'll have some sort of flashback of him driving one.

That way were prepared for AC3 :P

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
05-12-2011, 05:46 AM
From the GI article:

In order to wake up, Desmond must fix his fractured mind. To do so, there's a key moment in his history - an alignment between Desmond, Altair and Ezio. That key moment - that nexus - is the way into a waking state.
-Alexandre Amancio, Creative Director

Seems to suggest that he will indeed come out of coma and hopefully will clear up the question of where he is and who he is with.