PDA

View Full Version : OT Well there's one Limey $3,000 Richer!

Worf101
04-19-2006, 09:54 AM
You can pick your know but you can't pick your friends. I've friend whose a nice guy and he also happens to be my bosses boss. He's a Director here where I work, he's also an eeediot. In the years I've known the guys he's been.

1. Scammed by internet vixens.
2. Denutted by his ex-wife in a divcorce settlement.
3. Beaten up physically by his ex prior to the divorce.
4. Drugged and robbed by a ****** in Paris.

You get my drift, Master's Degree from Da School of Fools. Well his latest exploit was a real doozey. He saw this vintage bike on Ebay, a Real Pee Wee Herman special going for about $3,000 which is about 4 less than its worth. The seller has no real ebay history, doesn't use Paypal and won't take a credit card.

He proceeds to use the old Shipping Notice/Western Union scam on my friend and now 3 weeks later he asks me if there's anything he can do... I should have said "yeah bend over and hand me that pineapple" but I didn't. God how can people be sooo gulible.

Da Worfster

Worf101
04-19-2006, 09:54 AM
You can pick your know but you can't pick your friends. I've friend whose a nice guy and he also happens to be my bosses boss. He's a Director here where I work, he's also an eeediot. In the years I've known the guys he's been.

1. Scammed by internet vixens.
2. Denutted by his ex-wife in a divcorce settlement.
3. Beaten up physically by his ex prior to the divorce.
4. Drugged and robbed by a ****** in Paris.

You get my drift, Master's Degree from Da School of Fools. Well his latest exploit was a real doozey. He saw this vintage bike on Ebay, a Real Pee Wee Herman special going for about $3,000 which is about 4 less than its worth. The seller has no real ebay history, doesn't use Paypal and won't take a credit card.

He proceeds to use the old Shipping Notice/Western Union scam on my friend and now 3 weeks later he asks me if there's anything he can do... I should have said "yeah bend over and hand me that pineapple" but I didn't. God how can people be sooo gulible.

Da Worfster

AFJ_Locust
04-19-2006, 10:05 AM
My brother does this chit all the time

hes rather keen on ebay & purchases of any type. but when it comes too women, he looses his head and his ***/$$$

I dont know wtf there problem is he has a very good job makes 27$ an hour In KC,USA...

Put a girl anywhere near him & all his money/brains just fall right out onto the floor

Dont know if hes trying to impress them with money or what, Hes Tall & Handsome Italian, Hes a good guy too but just throws his money away on women.

I dont know who to be more pissed off at them or Him for being such a dope!

altstiff
04-20-2006, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AFJ_Locust:
My brother does this chit all the time

hes rather keen on ebay & purchases of any type. but when it comes too women, he looses his head and his ***/$$$

I dont know wtf there problem is he has a very good job makes 27$ an hour In KC,USA...

Put a girl anywhere near him & all his money/brains just fall right out onto the floor

Dont know if hes trying to impress them with money or what, Hes Tall & Handsome Italian, Hes a good guy too but just throws his money away on women.

I dont know who to be more pissed off at them or Him for being such a dope! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he is over 18, him.

BTW, my old granddad had a saying (rest his sole).

"Men should understand one thing about women, and some day I hope I will"...........

Grue_
04-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Most Internet Vixens are actually middle aged men armed with a few photos.

Thanks for the $3000 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Megile_
04-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Write a book, how to avoid internet scams.