PDA

View Full Version : Why would FPS be much lower in Excellent Mode?

JG51Beolke
11-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Don't understand why, but with same settings, when I switch to Excellent Mode, I loose about 15 to 20 FPS. Does anyone know why? I'm using an x800xt with the 4.11 cats. FPS, should go up, I would think.

Thanks in advance

Charlie901
11-25-2004, 12:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:
Don't understand why, but with same settings, when I switch to Excellent Mode, I loose about 15 to 20 FPS. Does anyone know why? I'm using an x800xt with the 4.11 cats. FPS, should go up, I would think.

Thanks in advance <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cause this game was designed and optimized to run in OGL rather than DX. That is if your running Excellent in DX mode?

JG51Beolke
11-25-2004, 12:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Charlie901:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:

Thanks in advance <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cause this game was designed and optimized to run in OGL rather than DX. That is if your running Excellent in DX mode? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Sir, Running OpenGL. That's why I can't understand. I also found something else interesting. See my next post.

Kasdeya
11-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Im interested. wheres the next post. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I get the same.

JG51Beolke
11-25-2004, 12:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kasdeya:
Im interested. wheres the next post. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I get the same. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just Posted, Refresh

Maj_Death
11-25-2004, 12:37 PM
That is wierd but I bet it has something to do with your settings somewhere. Play around with the stuff in IL2 setup until you figure out what it is or just play in perfect mode.