PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

Monterey13
10-01-2007, 04:55 PM
I am giving myself a vacation from this forum. A certain mod doesn't have the courtesy to send me a simple PM, so I'm gonna move on to the new 1C forum. I know I'll see several of you over there anyway.

Too bad too, because I really like helping people out in the help forum. Oh well, they probably have a help forum over there also.

Cya
S!

Monterey13
10-01-2007, 04:55 PM
I am giving myself a vacation from this forum. A certain mod doesn't have the courtesy to send me a simple PM, so I'm gonna move on to the new 1C forum. I know I'll see several of you over there anyway.

Too bad too, because I really like helping people out in the help forum. Oh well, they probably have a help forum over there also.

Cya
S!

Korolov1986
10-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Petition to get the colors changed at that new forum while you're at it.

Bright yellows should only be used sparingly!

-HH-Quazi
10-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Well at least don't abandon the Community Help forum Monterey m8. I know this new forum holds some appeal to allot of you, but yours & others participation in the Community Help forum is highly appreciated by all. Just a simple request.

Haigotron
10-01-2007, 05:52 PM
come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack, don't you see? the imminent arrival of BoB has somehow caused the mods to oversee your posts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif come back we all love you