PDA

View Full Version : AC: Brotherhood PC premiere

Kichachi
08-31-2010, 06:58 AM
I have one more question. I saw on english wikipedia information that premiere of Brotherhood on PC will be on Spring 2011. It's changed to Spring 2011(indefinite), but still it's Spring 2011. Is it true? I hope not, cause it won't be good news for PC users :/

AnthonyA85
08-31-2010, 07:09 AM
Don't take anything you read on wikipedia seriously, since the information there can be edited by anyone, not all of it is true.

But yes, the PC version will most likely be released spring 2011, since AC2 pc version was released spring this year, 4 months after the console versions.

Kichachi
08-31-2010, 07:13 AM
It's not only wikipedia... Gamestar and Gamespot say the same. And I want information from Ubisoft, not from fans.

Greetings
Kichachi

Murcuseo
08-31-2010, 07:22 AM
You're as likely to get a solid response to this question from Ubisoft as you are to see Halley's Comet on your birthday.

When the PC release date has been confirmed I'm sure you'll get the information fairly quickly.

Adima5
08-31-2010, 07:38 AM
I wouldn't have much hope for PC version in 2010. (Not that I have anything against it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) AC1 and AC2 came few months after cosole version so why wouldn't this one? Some interview said that the 3 versions are produced simultaneously but I doubt that.

Surely, Ubisoft will come up with some great excuse, whether it would be polishing the game or "improving" the DRM. (We'll see in November if I'm wrong. If so, I'm gonna burn in hell http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

The official information about delaying the AC2 PC ver. came out in september 2009, so i guess we'll about to see the PC ACB's future in a matter of weeks.

itsamea-mario
08-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
You're as likely to get a solid response to this question from Ubisoft as you are to see Halley's Comet on your birthday.

When the PC release date has been confirmed I'm sure you'll get the information fairly quickly.

Well generally haleys comet has a cycle of around 76 years, meaning that it will re eneter our solar system around 2060-2062, however it seems likely that it will be visable to us around july of 2061, predicted to about the 28th, (obviously that particular date is only estimate) given that your under 30, statistically you should be alive on the year of haleys next appearance, and given that a large number of people are born in the july to august range. the chances of haleys comet appearing on someones birthday aren't as bad as you may think.

im just sayin'.

Edit: i really have nothing better to do, i just spent far too long trying to find how many people are born in july over the past thirty years, Is it really so hard!?!?!? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Murcuseo
08-31-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Well generally haleys comet has a cycle of around 76 years, meaning that it will re eneter our solar system around 2060-2062, however it seems likely that it will be visable to us around july of 2061, predicted to about the 28th, (obviously that particular date is only estimate) given that your under 30, statistically you should be alive on the year of haleys next appearance, and given that a large number of people are born in the july to august range. the chances of haleys comet appearing on someones birthday aren't as bad as you may think.

im just sayin'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wiki is a terrible terrible thing... I feel sad.

I'll need to make my metaphors a little more elusive from now on I think.

itsamea-mario
08-31-2010, 11:38 AM
i would have tried to find something more reliable for you, but alas no.

maybe something like you have as much chance as haleys comet arriving at earth landing in your garden asking for a cup of tea discussing politics and then leaving, on your birthday.

AnthonyA85
08-31-2010, 02:53 PM
How about this one?

You've got a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a solid answer from ubi before they've made up their minds. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

itsamea-mario
08-31-2010, 03:08 PM
how about, you've got a better chance of this thread staying open than getting information.