PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Panel @ San Diego Comic-Con

Black_Widow9
07-12-2011, 05:59 PM
You've been asking for it so here's the information! Catch a glimpse of UbiGabe if you're lucky. :)

Assassin's Creed Panel: "The Creation of a Universe" (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184017641660215)
Saturday, July 23 2011 3:00pm-4:00pm
San Diego Comic-Con Room 25ABC

"Assassin’s Creed will be at San Diego Comic-Con on July 23rd! Stop by our Panel at 3pm featuring members of the Assassin’s Creed Revelations development team and UbiWorkshop creators. And, as an added bonus, we'll be answering community questions too... just post your question below!

Want to ensure you get a seat for the panel? Show up in your best Assassin’s Creed costume (Ezio or Alta´r) and get preferential seating.

See you there, Assassins!"

NewBlade200
07-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Will the enemy AI be more aggressive this time around?

Zoidberg747
07-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Are the game times going to be shorter than ACB or longer than ACB?

Will the stun animation be shorter than in ACB?

Will stun locking still be possible in ACR?

Will some of the ACB personas eventually be available for ACR?

Are roofers and runners going to be penalized more in ACR?

What changes are being made to the matchmaking in ACR?

Will Templar Scoring be returning in ACR?

Will Unreachable sessions be fixed in ACR?

Will Boosting be harder in ACR(as in will you make it to where the game doesnt automatically put you in your friends lobbies in FFA)? I really hope it is

Ill add more if i can think of any lol

xCr0wnedNorris
07-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Facebook homepage... We meet again. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

DaVe_RoCk_
07-12-2011, 09:40 PM
I need to know more about the "more customization" in your characters. That'd be it, just that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

roostersrule2
07-13-2011, 12:22 AM
i want to know if the story missions are longer then ACB and if altair has free roam

Biomedical-Fire
07-13-2011, 01:14 AM
Why isn't N. America getting either the Animus or Collector's Edition's?

nightpriestess
07-13-2011, 01:37 AM
I'm going to comic con but I'm not sure if I'll be going to the panel, depends if nothing better is on during that time.

swiftavenger212
07-13-2011, 02:06 AM
Along with zoidberg's questions, here are few more:

Whats going on with the detection meter, is it going to be the same as in ACB?

Any hints on new modes?

Contested kills, and how much points can a stunner expect?

persiateddy95
07-13-2011, 04:13 AM
Will ACR suck as much as it does now?

blazefp
07-13-2011, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Zoidberg747:
Are the game times going to be shorter than ACB or longer than ACB?

Will the stun animation be shorter than in ACB?

Will stun locking still be possible in ACR?

Will some of the ACB personas eventually be available for ACR?

Are roofers and runners going to be penalized more in ACR?

What changes are being made to the matchmaking in ACR?

Will Templar Scoring be returning in ACR?

Will Unreachable sessions be fixed in ACR?

Ill add more if i can think of any lol

Same questions

Moultonborough
07-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Will kill streaks be back?

Will any previous characters from AC II or AC:B make a return?

What is the length of AC:R?

Will Desmond's part only be platforming?

logarithm64
07-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Is it easier for a stealthy player to take down a running/roofy player for a respectable amount of points?

lynx_1985
07-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by swiftavenger212:
Along with zoidberg's questions, here are few more:

Whats going on with the detection meter, is it going to be the same as in ACB?

Any hints on new modes?

Contested kills, and how much points can a stunner expect?

This was my main question along with any sort of details regarding new modes.

Also are any of the characters in ACB multiplayer making a return in ACR? (I am not counting the ottoman jester and doctor as they are already known!) Any characters for that matter.....specifically the Courtesan!

twenty_glyphs
07-13-2011, 01:24 PM
My impression is that the Comic-Con panel will be mostly about the game's story, with a focus on building the Assassin's Creed Universe. My questions are based on this assumption instead of being about actual gameplay elements.

How do you do all your historical research and fit so many events across time and locations into the Assassin's Creed saga? Do you have a research team responsible for connecting the dots of history and suggesting ideas, or are the writers doing this themselves? I'm specifically asking about the side stories revealed in The Truth puzzles and in Project Legacy, in addition to the main story.

Do you plan on releasing a Making Of book one day that will give us a behind-the-scenes look at how the science fiction/mythology of Assassin's Creed was conceived and what it was meant to mean? I can understand this not existing yet because the full story hasn't been revealed, but I would love to read a book about inspirations and ideas for connecting mythology, history and conspiracy theories into a cohesive story. Also explaining a lot of things that are left open-ended, such as the glyphs left behind by Subject 16, would be great as a book straight from the writers.

notafanboy
07-13-2011, 03:54 PM
how long will the Altair sequences be ?.

have you made any improvements on the combat system ?.

will you be able to unequip armor and weapons ?.

will there be any new swords or daggers ?.

NewBlade200
07-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Will the game be any good, or will it just be Assassin's Creed 2.55/Assassin's Creed Brohood 0.5?

roostersrule2
07-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
Will the game be any good, or will it just be Assassin's Creed 2.55/Assassin's Creed Brohood 0.5? this game is like assassins creed 2.7 so it will be very similar to the other games except for the cities and new items and since its Constantinople instead of Italy it will have a different feel

Zrvan
07-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Will there ever be a female assassination target? Because if you look at who had to die in the games, it's all dudes. Lucrezia Borgia gets the 'history' pass, of course, but almost all of them women stacked up against the Assassins wind up joining them or getting dealt with in a less hidden-bladey fashion. Lia de Russo is the exception, but she was hardly a load-bearing villain.

Lethalla
07-15-2011, 12:32 AM
I've got 2:

Will Alliance and Chest Capture (my favourite modes) be returning in ACR MP?

Will the Officer be one of the personas implemented into the new game? (Please, oh please! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif )

an-assassin
07-15-2011, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
Will kill streaks be back?

Will any previous characters from AC II or AC:B make a return?

What is the length of AC:R?

Will Desmond's part only be platforming?

yes there will be killstreaks. It was shown in the commented gaemplay video http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Rici611
07-15-2011, 11:50 AM
LOCATIONS:
can there be more cities han just one or can
you at least make constantinople more diverse
diversity in style of gameplay is what i liked about ac2 you had tuscan countryside with a small hill town, florence being a classic normal city, forli being a, venice being a awesome city with canals and didtinctive rooftop gameplay.

STORY:
the story needs to be much better with a real drive like ac2s revenge plotline.
acb had a short rushedstoryline with short sequences stuffed with boring missions and non-templar related story.
the borgia family are templars but you cant call the banker or the guards templars
this was a useless story about the borgia taking over italy, which was not explored in depth.

can

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

gohanks10
07-15-2011, 12:38 PM
how large will be capaddocia ???

Moultonborough
07-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Once "unlocked" will we be able to travel between the areas or city's? For example the caravans in ACII

CRUDFACE
07-15-2011, 06:21 PM
I heard that you might be revealing a new comic somewhat like the Ac: the fall. If you do, what kind of plot line will it have, nothing to deep of course.

Oh, and will the Altair sequences be playable like Ezio or more cinematic in feel or actually in game movies that we will watch instead.

My last question is will the Altair sequences vary differently from the secret crusade novel by Oliver Bowden?

Thanks and hope you enjoy Comic con enough for all of us

DavisP92
07-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
I heard that you might be revealing a new comic somewhat like the Ac: the fall. If you do, what kind of plot line will it have, nothing to deep of course.

Oh, and will the Altair sequences be playable like Ezio or more cinematic in feel or actually in game movies that we will watch instead.

My last question is will the Altair sequences vary differently from the secret crusade novel by Oliver Bowden?

i think all the AC games are pretty much similar to the books, only small changes are apparent. for example in the AC2 book Ezio used a dagger or sword with the hidden blade at the same time and that wasn't even added in ACB. but maybe they will have it in ACR.

Are the assassinations in ACR scripted or unscripted?

Since you already stated that you replayed AC1, have u noticed what made AC1 great and how are you trying to implement that in ACR?

what are other new gameplay features that you haven't announced already?

can you go into detail on what improvements were maid to the recruits, going beyond what you have already told us?

will we be able to duel wield (dagger and hidden blade like the pic of ezio)?

how long is the game, u said Brotherhood was 50+ for 100% sync. but i got that in 25 hours.

NewBlade200
07-17-2011, 05:28 PM
The above comment reminded me of my third (and hopefully last) question.
What will the ratio of scripted to non-scripted missions be?
Example:
0:10 (Great)
10:0 (Terrible)

CRUDFACE
07-18-2011, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

i think all the AC games are pretty much similar to the books, only small changes are apparent. for example in the AC2 book Ezio used a dagger or sword with the hidden blade at the same time and that wasn't even added in ACB. but maybe they will have it in ACR.

Are the assassinations in ACR scripted or unscripted?

Since you already stated that you replayed AC1, have u noticed what made AC1 great and how are you trying to implement that in ACR?

what are other new gameplay features that you haven't announced already?

can you go into detail on what improvements were maid to the recruits, going beyond what you have already told us?

will we be able to duel wield (dagger and hidden blade like the pic of ezio)?

how long is the game, u said Brotherhood was 50+ for 100% sync. but i got that in 25 hours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm half and half, because in the books Ezio killed Rodrigo in 2, went on a whole side mission while going after Cesare in the novelization in ACB and also used hand held bombs then to.

Go look at the assassin's creed wiki to see all the changes from game to novel.

AwkwardlyBruta
07-18-2011, 08:23 AM
What new abilities will we get.

I know I can throw firecrackers at people, but can I still drop them?

What do the two different weapons in multiplayer affect?

Can we have free-roaming online play?

Will NA get any of the "editions" of AC:R (other than signature)

What new modes can they comment about?

Will any changes be made to team stolen poisons?

Will they make any attempts to improve matchmaking/lag/connection.

Will multiplayer affect single player and vice versa?

cookiehess_17
07-19-2011, 12:18 AM
WILL THE ANIMUS EDITION BE RELEASED IN THE US???????? It's so unfair to gamers in north america to get the short end of the stick when it comes to exclusive content. I'm already planning on searching the web for the European editions such as AC2: Black and ACB: Codex and purchasing them. PLEASE ANSWER

CRUDFACE
07-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by cookiehess_17:
WILL THE ANIMUS EDITION BE RELEASED IN THE US???????? It's so unfair to gamers in north america to get the short end of the stick when it comes to exclusive content. I'm already planning on searching the web for the European editions such as AC2: Black and ACB: Codex and purchasing them. PLEASE ANSWER

Can we even get the collector's edition? Man, we can't get 1st place, 2nd and we're stuck in third. This blows hard.

dchil279
07-19-2011, 08:18 AM
I would really appreciate if the developers went more into depth about the hook blade. There are many questions surrounding it such as the ones on this thread here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3711035539/p/1). Some of the questions include: Is the hook on the end of the hidden blade, or is it a different blade altogether? In the gameplay demo the hook blade counter animations were very slow, are you working to fix that and make it faster? How will the implementation of this new weapon change the "puppeteering" concept that we animus users have gotten used to? (In other words what buttons do we use for it/ how does it change the controls of the game)

These are questions that a lot of people want answered

reini03
07-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by dchil279:
I would really appreciate if the developers went more into depth about the hook blade. There are many questions surrounding it such as the ones on this thread here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3711035539/p/1). Some of the questions include: Is the hook on the end of the hidden blade, or is it a different blade altogether? In the gameplay demo the hook blade counter animations were very slow, are you working to fix that and make it faster? How will the implementation of this new weapon change the "puppeteering" concept that we animus users have gotten used to? (In other words what buttons do we use for it/ how does it change the controls of the game)

The hookblade is just on a different blade. It's not attached to the hidden blade, but slides on it if both are out. You can see that pretty well on this ACR wallpaper (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110630172456/assassinscreed/images/d/d7/ACR_MainArt_FullHD.jpg). And they said the hookblade would be controlled with the circle / B button, bombs with triangle / Y. I just don't know how exactly this will work with the already existing controls.

RzaRecta357
07-19-2011, 11:02 AM
The hook blade is going to replace the grab button when equipped or just all together.

My questions...

Did you fix the kill camera? Does it look as good as AC1 with Altair gritting his teeth.

Are the dens going to replace sync towers the way borgia towers did? I hated only having to actually sync a few times compared to the orignal games.

AC1 and 2 STANK of production value as opposed to brotherhood.

scout455
07-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Will they talk more about the recruited assassins and the assassin dens? And when will they post another video on gametrailers I've been looking foward to seeing another one like the walkthroughs or developer diaries.

scout455
07-19-2011, 01:02 PM
I forgot to ask one thing how long will the game be please say more han AC2 considering it was the longest to me

dchil279
07-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:

The hookblade is just on a different blade. It's not attached to the hidden blade, but slides on it if both are out. You can see that pretty well on this ACR wallpaper (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110630172456/assassinscreed/images/d/d7/ACR_MainArt_FullHD.jpg). And they said the hookblade would be controlled with the circle / B button, bombs with triangle / Y. I just don't know how exactly this will work with the already existing controls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
First of all you have already said this before. Second of all, I don't think that the wallpaper clearly shows anything. And since that is your only proof you can not be certain of anything. I re-posted this question so the developers could clear it up, not for you to copy-paste your answer into this thread too.

EDIT: sorry for sounding really hostile, I realize you mean no harm.

reini03
07-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:

The hookblade is just on a different blade. It's not attached to the hidden blade, but slides on it if both are out. You can see that pretty well on this ACR wallpaper (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110630172456/assassinscreed/images/d/d7/ACR_MainArt_FullHD.jpg). And they said the hookblade would be controlled with the circle / B button, bombs with triangle / Y. I just don't know how exactly this will work with the already existing controls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
First of all you have already said this before. Second of all, I don't think that the wallpaper clearly shows anything. And since that is your only proof you can not be certain of anything. I re-posted this question so the developers could clear it up, not for you to copy-paste your answer into this thread too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, thanks for answering this in a very very polite way. I didn't copy/past anything. Plus it DOES pretty much show it clearly. Anyway, that's the wrong thread, if there is a right one at all.

dchil279
07-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:

First of all you have already said this before. Second of all, I don't think that the wallpaper clearly shows anything. And since that is your only proof you can not be certain of anything. I re-posted this question so the developers could clear it up, not for you to copy-paste your answer into this thread too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, thanks for answering this in a very very polite way. I didn't copy/past anything. Plus it DOES pretty much show it clearly. Anyway, that's the wrong thread, if there is a right one at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Again, I'm sorry for being so hostile I am admittedly in a bad mood. That being said, obviously you didn't copy-paste anything but you repeated your opinion without adding anything new. By doing so you come across like you think that it is the end of discussion when it isn't. The only thing that can confirm anything about anything is the developer's word, hence why I have posted in here, in the hope that they will answer the question once and for all.

naran6142
07-20-2011, 12:10 PM
my questions are:

how much customization will there be for ezio, like unequip amour or choosing not to carry certain equipment like swords

are there other improvements to free-running other than ziplines and hookblade

will altair sequences be mainly playable with assassination and stuff like that or have more of a scripted feel

anyone of these answered would be appreciated

JTS_812
07-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Zoidberg747:
(as in will you make it to where the game doesnt automatically put you in your friends lobbies in FFA)? I really hope it is
I like playing against my friends, I have a few top FFA players on my list and look at it as a challenge when I see them in a lobby. I do understand where your coming from though.

ShadowRage41
07-21-2011, 08:29 AM
I will be attending comic con. I will check out whatever presentation you guy's have. Welcome to the United States.

ChaosxNetwork
07-21-2011, 10:15 AM
Will Single player take full priority over multiplayer, or will it be short and not well compiled like Brotherhood?

scout455
07-21-2011, 11:59 PM
I notice they said eagle vision has been improved to eagle sence. What are the improvements the eagle sence has the eagle vision did not be sides seeing through smok.

Assassin_M
07-22-2011, 09:11 AM
why is Ezio seeing Altair Bleeding effects if they are not related ?

Rakudaton
07-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by scout455:
I notice they said eagle vision has been improved to eagle sence. What are the improvements the eagle sence has the eagle vision did not be sides seeing through smok.

Originally posted by Assassin_M:

These have both already been answered, directly or indirectly:

>> If you focus on a specific guard, Eagle Sense will give you a rough idea about that guard's routine -- ie where they're going to go next. You can use this to avoid them, or set up an ambush or trap.

>> Altair stored his life inside five special seals. Ezio is hunting these down (and so are the Templars) because they are needed to unlock the hidden treasure under Masyaf. Upon acquiring a seal, Ezio can 'peer' into Altair's life, similar to using an animus. So it's not implausible to think that he might suffer from side effects akin to the bleeding effect.

My questions:

1. Exactly what sort of bombs will we have? And will we be only able to carry one sort at a time?
2. Will crossbowmen on rooftops still spend fifteen seconds reloading, when they could just as easily pull out a sword to save their lives from the oncoming assassin?
3. What sort of customisation will the recruits have this time?

CRUDFACE
07-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by scout455:

Originally posted by Assassin_M:

These have both already been answered, directly or indirectly:

>> If you focus on a specific guard, Eagle Sense will give you a rough idea about that guard's routine -- ie where they're going to go next. You can use this to avoid them, or set up an ambush or trap.

>> Altair stored his life inside five special seals. Ezio is hunting these down (and so are the Templars) because they are needed to unlock the hidden treasure under Masyaf. Upon acquiring a seal, Ezio can 'peer' into Altair's life, similar to using an animus. So it's not implausible to think that he might suffer from side effects akin to the bleeding effect.

My questions:

1. Exactly what sort of bombs will we have? And will we be only able to carry one sort at a time?
2. Will crossbowmen on rooftops still spend fifteen seconds reloading, when they could just as easily pull out a sword to save their lives from the oncoming assassin?
3. What sort of customisation will the recruits have this time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adding to what is said above:

-do the long range fighters still run at you for some reason? I always thought that was weird. Why run forward with a rifle to the guy with a sword?

-what kind of missions will require the recruits help? Like will they be as big as the Leonardo missions?

-Are you bringing any better editions to NA?

-how long will AC: embers be?

Blind2Society
07-22-2011, 11:35 PM
So, I have a little gripe with this whole using eagle sense to see where a guard is going thing. The moving gaurds always travel in a small set pattern, so save for maybe a few missions what is the point of this?

thornebrook
07-22-2011, 11:50 PM
~ Will Leonardo or Malik be making an appearance in ACR?

~ What's the estimated amount of gameplay time for the Single Player, and how is it distributed playing as Altair, Ezio, and Desmond?

~ This question is from an issue Karataht brought up before in the forums: In the gameplay preview, we see a bit of how the team constructed Constantinopole -- why did the devs choose to make it more like a desert area rather than having a Mediterranean-Oceanic climate and lush vegetation? Palm trees versus pine/cypress, lots of sand, etc.

~ Why did the writer(s) choose to clarify Ezio's ancestry off-hand to an online blogger instead of letting the players find out in-game? Was this a strategic move? Does ACR already operate with the assumption that the player knows Ezio isn't related to Altair, or will this still be part of the things revealed to the player?

~ Any more details you can give regarding the (hopefully) upcoming Assassin's Creed movie?

Thank you for taking the time to go through my questions. Looking forward to living vicariously through others who can attend the Comic-Con. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

eagleforlife1
07-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Why is Ezio still as agile, fast and flexible at 52 as he was when he was 29 in his prime in Venice and as the legendary Altair was at 26?

Will there be a cover system just to make things appear more stealthy and Assassin-esque?

Personally, I don't like drawing my crossbow or throwing knives and immediately being locked on to my enemy and being able to kill him so easily. A shooting system something like the system in Red Dead Redemption would make the game more challenging and interesting

Speaking of Red Dead Redemption will there ever be a completely open-world Assassin's Creed. For example, maybe where you could enter the countryside and hunt deer and birds, etc. and always have something to do after 100% sync?

Why do none of the other Assassins care that Ezio has continuously broken the Hide in Plain Sight Tenet of the Creed throughout his life and not even said anything? In the AC: Revelations gameplay video, as epic as it was, when Ezio throws a bomb in a courtyard full of citizens he clearly isn't hiding in plain sight nor when he single-handedly destroys a lighthouse and takes out a harbour full of boats.

Moultonborough
07-23-2011, 12:18 PM
Is the conference time in EST or PST?

scout455
07-23-2011, 02:02 PM
I appreciat the info rakudaton but I also have another question one of which is roughly how many bombs will we be able to creat I heard 300 but I find it hard to believe I would love it if it were that much.

How long will the game last in campaign

And eas give more info on theassassin dens and the recruits I'm firing to know more

Serrachio
07-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Will the crossbow be improved to make it more of a versatile weapon from long range to close range?

In Brotherhood, it was rather clumsy to use in a close quarters situation.

Maybe the crossbow could have an improved reload speed and the crossbow limbs could snap inwards to make it more of a mace-like weapon, and snap back when the player aims at their target.

scout455
07-23-2011, 09:15 PM
This just came to mind while I was sitting here they shud make a training combat session to where it's endless and you go as long as your lIfe will let you go kind of like call of duty zombies

Ureh
07-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
Will the crossbow be improved to make it more of a versatile weapon from long range to close range?

At any other time I wouldn't call the crossbow a practical weapon to use in close quarters. But in the AC games, something as tiny and as weak as the hidden blade can block a big axe that was swung at full speed.

I remember Altair shooting one guard then goring another with his crossbow, so it would be semi-interesting to see if they could incorporate it into more hand-to-hand combat situations (there were only two counter animations and you couldn't combine the crossbow with anything else). Maybe they could include it for certain finishing moves where he guts one enemy with his sword, then pulls out his crossbow and shoot another enemy to his left. The thing I'm worried about is they would probably need to reduce/remove the reloading times to achieve this.

Something that I'd really like to see is a mechanic like in Uncharted games where we can fire weapons from hanging positions. It just makes sense. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Serrachio
07-24-2011, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Ureh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

At any other time I wouldn't call the crossbow a practical weapon to use in close quarters. But in the AC games, something as tiny and as weak as the hidden blade can block a big axe that was swung at full speed.

I remember Altair shooting one guard then goring another with his crossbow, so it would be semi-interesting to see if they could incorporate it into more hand-to-hand combat situations (there were only two counter animations and you couldn't combine the crossbow with anything else). Maybe they could include it for certain finishing moves where he guts one enemy with his sword, then pulls out his crossbow and shoot another enemy to his left. The thing I'm worried about is they would probably need to reduce/remove the reloading times to achieve this.

Something that I'd really like to see is a mechanic like in Uncharted games where we can fire weapons from hanging positions. It just makes sense. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can imagine that an inventor like Leonardo (or whoever else there is) could maybe install a quick reload system into the crossbow, maybe making it so that it automatically reloads a bolt into place after one is fired.

Maybe there could be an addition to the crossbow stock that allows Ezio to tighten the crossbow string and pull the limbs in, making it taut and more useful for hitting people.

Better yet, there could maybe be sharpened ends for the crossbow limbs that allow him to stab people when he swings it around and drag people to the ground.

GunnarGunderson
07-24-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ureh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

Something that I'd really like to see is a mechanic like in Uncharted games where we can fire weapons from hanging positions. It just makes sense. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can imagine that an inventor like Leonardo (or whoever else there is) could maybe install a quick reload system into the crossbow, maybe making it so that it automatically reloads a bolt into place after one is fired.

Maybe there could be an addition to the crossbow stock that allows Ezio to tighten the crossbow string and pull the limbs in, making it taut and more useful for hitting people.

Better yet, there could maybe be sharpened ends for the crossbow limbs that allow him to stab people when he swings it around and drag people to the ground. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> and while we're at it why don't we just get rid of every other weapon since the crossbow would do their jobs

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
and while we're at it why don't we just get rid of every other weapon since the crossbow would do their jobs

Lol, and this is why I'm playing Brotherhood without buying it. And I can see Ezio's back again, yay!

crash3
07-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Ok so we have seen Ezio obtain more and more skills making him a more deadly assassin, but what has been done to make his opponents more deadly? Where are their skills?

Leave the assassins skills alone for now and focus on making guards and other enemies more challenging and therefore exciting to tackle please!

GideonBoadu
07-26-2011, 06:20 AM
Will you be able to unlock a new kind of armor like the armor of Altair and Brutus?

mich_323
08-11-2011, 06:40 AM
assasin creed needs a single player and multiplayer permanent demo as a marketing tool on psn

Amaral724
08-12-2011, 12:40 PM
ei guys, somewone now how i can see ubisoft press conference in gamescom 2011? live stream ou web site?

EvileBluemonst
08-20-2011, 10:42 AM
Assassin's Creed (http://assassinscreed101.com)

Jjfd99
08-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Awesome