PDA

View Full Version : ACB UK PSN Avatars?

thewoodenspoon
03-28-2011, 04:06 PM
ACB Avatars,anyone know if we even get them in the UK for PSN? I saw someone whilst playing online with a hellequin one or something similar. Has an avatar pack been released in America, and will one be released over here, anyone know? I haven't used this forum before but figured it would be the best place to ask, thanks. Wouldn't mind paying a few 's for some cool new avatars. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ChaosxNetwork
03-29-2011, 11:39 AM
By Avatar I hope you mean Persona as an Avatar is something different for Xbox players
And yes if you buy the Da Vici Dissapearence you get ALL not so exclusive, exclusive item;
Aqueducts and the Harlequin
Trajan Market and the Officer
The Drachen Armour.

thewoodenspoon
03-30-2011, 06:28 AM
I meant AVATAR'S, not personas, not the in game characters or the stuff you get in the da vinci dlc pack which I do have, I'm referring to PS3 avatars, they go next to your profile name on psn, next to your comment etcI already have all the stuff you mentioned, but I have seen new ACB Avatars out there, anyone else know anything?

Krayus Korianis
03-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by thewoodenspoon:
I meant AVATAR'S, not personas, not the in game characters or the stuff you get in the da vinci dlc pack which I do have, I'm referring to PS3 avatars, they go next to your profile name on psn, next to your comment etcI already have all the stuff you mentioned, but I have seen new ACB Avatars out there, anyone else know anything?

Look it up on the PSN Store. They're on there for costumes.

kriegerdesgottes
03-30-2011, 10:55 AM
Yeah actually a german kid sent me a message the other day asking me how I got my ezio avatar and I was like what are you talking about it's in the PSN like everything else but apparantly he didn't have those avatars in his PSN. oh enjoy your black and codex editions suckers! you prob will get those avatars eventually though.

notafanboy
03-30-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Yeah actually a german kid sent me a message the other day asking me how I got my ezio avatar and I was like what are you talking about it's in the PSN like everything else but apparantly he didn't have those avatars in his PSN. oh enjoy your black and codex editions suckers! you prob will get those avatars eventually though. lol i was going to ask you too! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif ,i guess its only for americans then.

kriegerdesgottes
03-30-2011, 01:17 PM
You know, even as an American that kind of annoys me, I just don't understand why this has to happen. I just wish we all got the same stuff world wide. I know it kinda sounds hippyish and I apologize for that but Ubisoft is soooooooooo soooooo bad about that kind of thing.

thewoodenspoon
03-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Yer, i did kinda got the impression it might just be a North American release thing only, and not Europe etc. Seems stupid though from their point of view because it would make them more money. I think they released them at the same time as the red dead redmption ones, but apparently not to us UK'ers, bit o' prejudice going on I think lol I just have the standard edition game, and have bought the multi add ons and stuff, but I'm kinda annoyed they've not released the avatars to everyone, I might have to contact them but then I'd be a massive geek http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif