PDA

View Full Version : Concerning ACIII (2)

LemonySniffit
03-26-2010, 08:53 PM
First off, could the admin Black_Widow9 not close this topic and redirect it to another topic thats 68 pages long? Thank you.

Now, concerning Assassins Creed III, there were several suggested settings which I will list below.

-Feudal Japan.
-The Netherlands during the 16-17th centuries.
-France during the French Revolution.
-18-19th century England, or just England during the Industrial Revolution.
-Europe during WWI.
-A country in Europe occupied by the Germans during WWII.
-The American Revolution.
-The future / 2012.

From all those possible settings I would assume it will be covering the American Revolution the most for many reasons.

- There are tons of American fanboys hungry for a bit of America.
- The American Revolution would be an original and cool setting.
- You can use all the Freemason conspiricies.
- The Assassins symbol is basically the same as the Freemason symbol.
- I would assume that Desmond lives somewhere in North America, so, this time Desmond could actually solve whatever puzzle his ancestor left for him, he can actually do stuff without the animus.
- In one of the spin-off games for the PSP the Templars go to the New World and Ezio follows them, which could explain how they got there in the first place.

And yes its possible that there will be multiple locations and settings, but I think the American Revolution setting will cover the biggest part of the game. And a note to people who want the game to be in Roman times or whatever; I think somewhere in the past a Ubisoft Montreal employee stated that ACIII won't be before ACI, just to clarify that for you.

Please comment your thoughts!

Ultimate_Night
03-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Honestly, I very much hope that AC III is set in the American Revolution, since it's an unexplored area and would be the perfect spot for the conspiracy to continue. We already know that Washington had a PoE, so why not?

BTOG46
03-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LemonySniffit:
First off, could the admin Black_Widow9 not close this topic and redirect it to another topic thats 68 pages long? Thank you.

I'd say it was more a case of can you please stop posting this again every time your previous thread gets closed.

Use the existing thread please.