PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to Sequence 3 Memory 2

aquila402011
08-30-2011, 08:45 PM
I've completed Sequence 3 Memory 1 with 100% sync but Memory 2 is unavailable. I've completed Memory 3, however. The only mission I have on the map is the last part of the Da Vinci sequence (retrieving the final 2 paintings which I can't do since I don't have the double hidden blade yet.)

Any ideas or suggestions?

Vey03
08-31-2011, 12:21 AM
You need to find Leo before you can get the double blades. He makes it for you.
And you need to find those painting to find Leo. So find the paintings, find the messages in them, solve the puzzle map thingo, and go rescue Leo.

Or is the game telling you that you can't do it because you dont have the double blades?

aquila402011
08-31-2011, 02:00 AM
Thanks for the response! I can't take out the guards at the art expo because some are in pairs and I need the double blade to eliminate them. I don't think it's possible to get the final 2 paintings without taking out the guards. If I need the paintings to find Leo, it's a "catch 22" situation. I'm not sure why the game allowed me to complete memory 3 without first doing memory 2. I redid Seq 3 Mem 1 and saw only the restored memory icon at the Castello where I meet the girls.

Also, I have no idea how to 'lift the veil' on the rest of Campagna to get to Memory 2 - the Borgia tower on an island. I seem to have missed something somewhere that's blocking any further progress to the east.

As of now, I'm stuck ... any help will be deeply appreciated!

thanks!

aquila402011
08-31-2011, 04:06 AM
Well, I figured out how to get the last 2 paintings without the double blades ... poison one of the guards as a distraction and mark the painting while the other guards are focused elsewhere. I was also able to complete the DaVinci Disappearance but haven't reaped any rewards yet.

I'm still blocked from eastern Campagna where crucial parts lie - the Borgia, the Mercenary Barracks (I think), and a mission of some type.

... not sure what the problem is.

Vey03
08-31-2011, 07:11 AM
You'll get a prompt to go see Leo on a bench somewhere. Just do what the game is telling you to do. Not all areas are available all at once. You can't go and do what you like like in the previous games. It's all quite linear. You really have no other choice. Just go to the next memory start exclamation mark.

aquila402011
08-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Thanks, Mouse! I've been waiting for something to happen to lift the veil blocking me from getting to the only exclamation point icon on my map. With the other games, climbing to a new viewpoint would open up an area, as you know, but there are none to which I have access on my map. I've completed the DaVinci Disappearance and thought that would make something happen. In the meantime, I'll be blowing my florins on art and public works since nothing else is available. Thanks again!

aquila402011
08-31-2011, 03:03 PM
What happened?? I launched ACB right after my last post and noticed that it was being patched while loading. Then, I proceded to the memory start icon near the Borgia island tower and was able to enter the town and meet with Bartolomeo. So, now, I'm good to go!! Thanks to all for the encouragement and knowledged shared!

Andiamo!

Vey03
09-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Oh! You couldn't go to your memory start?!
Yeah, when i found Leo, i was waiting for something to happen too, and nothing did.
I thought i'd missed something. But never had the problem you did.
Glad it's working now. I have no idea what the patch was.

D.I.D.
09-01-2011, 03:13 AM
By the way, there was a slightly dirty way of getting all the inventions on the first meeting, with the box and bench.

You just had to make your selection, sit through the dialogue until the diamond icon let you know the progress had been saved, and then restart the memory via the DNA menu. This allowed you to choose a different thing every time in the same event, and keep them all.