PDA

View Full Version : ASSASSINS CREED 1

astonvilla12
02-24-2010, 02:31 AM
assassins creed 1
I NEED HELP ,DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET PAST I THINK ITS ROBERT WHEN THE KNIGHTS SURROUND YOU I JUST KEEP DIEING I NEED HELP PLEASE

doxos77
02-24-2010, 04:53 AM
Wrong forum bud.

elaine8405
02-24-2010, 12:44 PM
This is the right forum; it's for all versions of Assassin's Creed: 1, 2, Bloodlines, iPhone, etc.

astonvilla: That's a tough fight, no mistake. Just counter a lot, dodge when they break your defense (when they flick your blade up & then usually pummel you; dodging will get you out of the way of their hits). Also, when you grab-break and send them to the ground, follow up on them and hit them with your long sword while they're down. Even if you don't kill them, you'll damage them a lot.

When you face Robert, he will try to grab you & throw you around. Grab break, throwing him to the ground, then immediately equip your hidden blade and kill him while he's down.

Good luck!

shimpaku
02-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes, elaine is dead on with this and it is indeed a bit of a tough fight. I didn't worry too much about breaking the grabs as it always seemed to me that it was always hard to tell, especially when fighting several people, when they were going to grab you. However, the best move is getting that counter attack down so that it becomes second nature and also being able to back up from an attack. Once I finally got that through my head I actually enjoyed looking forward to such fights!

And yes....this forum is not only for AC2 questions.

Jack-Reacher
02-27-2010, 11:05 PM
What i do is fight them until i see a guard taunt or not pay attention. Then i press l1 to lock off and assassinate him with the hidden blade. usually once you do this, another guard will look sick or something and you can kill him too. I think Ian has a video doing it

shimpaku
02-28-2010, 10:15 PM
How does a guard, or I should say in this fight, knight, look "sick"?

klitos_e
03-01-2010, 07:13 AM
Ok, So I've revisited Damascus, Acre, and Jerusalem and finished my objectives in all 3 cities. After the last job, the character is awakened from the animus. The doc says you're in trouble and there's some assassin's coming to get you.

Lucy says something cryptic like "If you look around, the answers to all your questions are right in front you..."

And then she left. I'm just walkin around the lab, can't interact with any of the computers, can't interact with any of the doors (which are all closed, including the bedroom door), can't find anything to pick up or do... Am I missing something??

Thank you for any help!

elaine8405
03-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Use eagle vision, then use it in Desmond's room last.

shimpaku
03-01-2010, 08:25 AM
!SPOILER!

OK, as I recall there was a time when I was out of the animus that I walked over to the doctor and I lifted his pen (the pen that he seems to lose if you have been on the computer before and read some of the emails from Lucy). That pen has his pass code to enable you to access a lot of information on his computer. Seeing that you can't even enter Desmond's room it's very possible that you have to do this first.

klitos_e
03-01-2010, 10:10 AM
i do that and then i have nothing elsee to do?? i walk around.. this is the end of the game??

shimpaku
03-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by klitos_e:
i do that and then i have nothing elsee to do?? i walk around.. this is the end of the game??

OK, you had me somewhat confused when you said you could not enter Desmond's room! If you've already entered his room and used eagle vision to read the wall behind his bed that is the end of the game. Seeing that the game is ended you can, if you so wish, enter the animus and replay missions. What I can't understand is why you would not be able to enter Desmond's room any more? That is one room that is always accessible. As for being able to access the computer with the doctor's password I believe that is just an option but not necessary.

klitos_e
03-01-2010, 12:39 PM
I take the pen, i read the emails and i go for sleep in the room. When i wake up and i close the game.. The next day i open again the game to play and i can't do nothing, just walk around to the lab, and i can't have access to anyone room and computer....

elaine8405
03-01-2010, 01:44 PM
If you're at the end of the game and you've used Eagle vision in Desmond's room, then the credits should roll. After that, you're back in the lab alone and can go back into the Animus and replay missions, if you want. Then, of course, the story picks up in Assassin's Creed 2.

klitos_e
03-01-2010, 02:35 PM
i dint't see use the eagle vision to view the credit's.. when i went to the room i get sleep and when i wake up i go to lab... i can't get into the Animus! i don't have access to nothing!!

shimpaku
03-01-2010, 04:36 PM
i dint't see use the eagle vision to view the credit's.. when i went to the room i get sleep and when i wake up i go to lab... i can't get into the Animus! i don't have access to nothing!!

NO, you don't need to use eagle vision to see the credits! You use your eagle vision to look at the wall behind Desmond's bed and you will then see all kinds of writing on the wall that was placed there by previous subjects. Then...THAT is the end of the game. If you don't do this you'll just wander around the room's and the game will not come to it's end. That is why Lucy said something about the answer's being right in front of you!

klitos_e
03-01-2010, 04:46 PM
so what i do next? i can't get into the room to do this....

shimpaku
03-01-2010, 04:58 PM
so what i do next? i can't get into the room to do this....

OK....now that is really odd! Then you were quite serious that you can't get back into Desmond's room? Like I said before, that room is always accessible to Desmond (or should be) so I'm at a real loss here! I never heard of such a thing unless you've run across some type of glitch?

klitos_e
03-01-2010, 05:06 PM
And if is some type of glitch i can do anything?? at least the game is come to the end or there is more?

shimpaku
03-01-2010, 05:45 PM
I imagine that you can't get back in the animus?
Probably not, but I just thought that if perhaps you could you might be able to replay the last memory block and see what happens. As for the end of the game it is, for all practical purposes, over. The only thing you would have missed is the vision that Desmond sees on his wall but its a tad confusing anyway. The only other drawback I can think of is that seeing that you technically did not finish the game you would not be able to replay any of the game memory blocks so again, that would probably knock out what I said about going back in the animus and trying to replay the last memory block. Does anyone else have any ideas on this? Not being able to get in Desmond's room certainly sounds like a glitch to me.

klitos_e
03-01-2010, 06:03 PM
i can't get in... Anyway, thank's for the help and your time..!

klitos_e
03-01-2010, 06:14 PM
one more question.. how many memory block has the game? that i say before it happens in memory block 4!

shimpaku
03-01-2010, 07:06 PM
There are 7 memory blocks.

Here: http://www.gamespot.com/features/6182618/p-6.html