PDA

View Full Version : Game Stop Weapon Capacity Upgrade

MarleyMon81
11-16-2011, 06:28 PM
I purchased the Sig Edition from Game Stop. I had no problem redeeming the codes for the soundtrack, moive, or in-game bonus content. I have played as the Jester and know I cannot get the Vlad mission until later.

How can I tell if the weapon capacity upgrade bonus was applied as well? It was to upgrade bolts, bombs, and bullets correct? How much should each of those max at with the upgrade bonus?

Blind2Society
11-16-2011, 06:44 PM
I have the capcity upgrade as well. It seems to have worked as I can carry 20 bolts, 12 bullets and only 5 throwing knives. However, I can only carry 4 of each bomb type. Maybe that's more than those without it though?

AnthonyA85
11-16-2011, 06:50 PM
From what i've been told, as far as bombs go, w'ere usually only allowed three of each type at any one time.

I didn't think the gun capacity upgrade would be so small an amount though. oh well, i'll probably use the bombs more than the other weapons anyway (I like the sound of the pioson bomb http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif)

MarleyMon81
11-16-2011, 07:25 PM
You don't have to get a pouch upgrade at a tailor or anything as in game's past to use the upgraded capacity, do you?

I haven't got that far in the game yet, just wondering.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-16-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm curious about this too. I only have a max 5 capacity for throwing knives right now but did get the signature upgrades. They're probably purchased at a tailor or something later in the game. Whenever someone learns of the max amount for ranged weapons please let us know!

Blind2Society
11-16-2011, 07:49 PM
I haven't purchased any pouches and that's what I got.