PDA

View Full Version : ACB Expansion pack WishList

Xeno-Crazy
06-12-2011, 06:18 AM
First of all i would like to salute the makers of the Assassins Creed Trilogy .

I love the option in game to use different groups of characters : Mercinaries, Courtesans, Thieves And the Assassins Recruits .
but one thing i miss in the game is - The individual commanding of the Assassins - like the Bots in Unreal Tournament
for example: Covering
Defending
Freelancing
Attacking - (they already do that when called for ,... but then they vanish till the bar is filled up again)
also the Dual Weelding of the weapons can be way better
like the use of two Axes , Knives, Swords, Maces/Hammers , or even the use of a Heavy Weapon and a Normal
Weapon
like the Spada Lunga carried on his back and the normal sword next to his side http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

and to add is the use of a heavy weapon like a Spear/Sword or a HellBeard in combination with Riding a Horse

the last thing i like to add is the possibilties of the use of more weapons like the Japanese Katana and the Knives, Throwing Stars - Ninja outfits - and the Weapons/Tools they used in Ancient Japan

thank you for reading and comments on this poll

Xeno-Crazy
06-12-2011, 06:18 AM
First of all i would like to salute the makers of the Assassins Creed Trilogy .

I love the option in game to use different groups of characters : Mercinaries, Courtesans, Thieves And the Assassins Recruits .
but one thing i miss in the game is - The individual commanding of the Assassins - like the Bots in Unreal Tournament
for example: Covering
Defending
Freelancing
Attacking - (they already do that when called for ,... but then they vanish till the bar is filled up again)
also the Dual Weelding of the weapons can be way better
like the use of two Axes , Knives, Swords, Maces/Hammers , or even the use of a Heavy Weapon and a Normal
Weapon
like the Spada Lunga carried on his back and the normal sword next to his side http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

and to add is the use of a heavy weapon like a Spear/Sword or a HellBeard in combination with Riding a Horse

the last thing i like to add is the possibilties of the use of more weapons like the Japanese Katana and the Knives, Throwing Stars - Ninja outfits - and the Weapons/Tools they used in Ancient Japan

thank you for reading and comments on this poll