PDA

View Full Version : borgia flags in assassins tombs

plnr3
02-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Can someone please tell me exactly how to get back into the six tombs in order to get the borgia flags. I have already completed the six tombs but need to get back into them. Thanks

madigari
02-23-2011, 06:21 PM
You can relive your memories again by selecting them in your DNA. The first lair is in Sequence 3, the rest are in "Secret Locations".

plnr3
02-23-2011, 06:24 PM
yeah but none of the lairs show up on the map though, and what do you mean by secret locations?

madigari
02-23-2011, 06:26 PM
1. Open your menu.
2. Go to DNA.
3. Select Sequence 3.
4. Select "The Halls of Nero" and replay.
5. Once done, go to Secret Locations (still in your DNA).
6. Select any available listings; all of them are Lairs of Romulus.

plnr3
02-23-2011, 06:30 PM
oh the halls the nero so was that the first tomb that you had to play during the storyline, so once i complete that tomb, then i go to secret locations in the DNA where i can access any tomb or how does that work?

Victoroos
02-24-2011, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by plnr3:
oh the halls the nero so was that the first tomb that you had to play during the storyline, so once i complete that tomb, then i go to secret locations in the DNA where i can access any tomb or how does that work?
yepp, that's right ;D

plnr3
02-24-2011, 02:33 PM
when you go back into the tombs to get the flags, once you get the flags can you just get out or do u actually have to redo all the tombs, like will it save if u just get the flags and get out?

magesupermaster
02-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by plnr3:
when you go back into the tombs to get the flags, once you get the flags can you just get out or do u actually have to redo all the tombs, like will it save if u just get the flags and get out?

Yes. Even if you don't complete the lair, it will save your flags.