PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Want from GRFS?

DIE_F4T4L1TY
05-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Well basically I want this game to have for PC verison is:
1-Dedicated servers (fully management).
2-Realistic game
3-Like GRAW2 With some adds.
4-Same or more mobility for the character

What I Dont want from this game:
1- Being like HALO or CODMW2
2- Not to be sooo "FUTURE", cuz i will be not realistic at all.(HOPE invisibility will not take effect on multiplayer).

that simple... hope UBISOFT see this!

GuZZ33
05-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by DIE_F4T4L1TY:
1-Dedicated servers.
2-Realistic game .
I doubt it very much if there will be dedicated servers because of the DRM. I guess you have to be more specific about your request for a "REALISTIC GAME".

DIE_F4T4L1TY
05-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by GuZZ33:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DIE_F4T4L1TY:
1-Dedicated servers.
2-Realistic game .
I doubt it very much if there will be dedicated servers because of the DRM. I guess you have to be more specific about your request for a "REALISTIC GAME". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually if there wont be dedicated server for this game I AM DONE.

Realistic: Most likely NOT LIKE COD...(They can knife you like flash)

rik336
05-19-2010, 09:02 AM
cloaking will be in multi i can tell you that. but it still is realistic. you know that there are prototypes in real of cloaking and other stuff we will see?
i think it maybe would play a alot faster.

r00dss
06-19-2010, 05:32 PM
i just want the pc version just like the consoles versions, a port, not like the GRAW series

OB.BLINK
06-19-2010, 09:56 PM
I want exactly what the first Ghost Recon had w/ a few tweeks.

#1 Keep the abilities to Peek/Prone
#2 Full customizable kit setups

I want my old GR back - Im so sick of games like MW2 and Bad Company 2. 1 is peer2peer hosting w/ hackers. The other is a FPS game that they made it look pretty when blowing up a building and forgot to add good hit detection.