PDA

View Full Version : vista user

Toufeki
04-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi gentlemen,
I would like to ask you a question about il-2 and hyperlobby in windows vista.
I have been using Hyperlobby for a while with 2 error messages coming up on it's load.
Recently i discovered that these errors where due to limited permisions in the program files folders.
After altering all these limitations in user permisions the errors in Hyperlobby dissapeared but i come up with 2 other errors!!
Whenever i first loaded il-2 game through hyperlobby (after the permision change) to join a server, i found out my game being restored to default!
When i run game offline everything is as it was before i change anything.
And now il-2 when it runs through hyperlobby does not load the hardware settings like input parameters and all that.
Second problem is that microphone on teamspeak does not work when i join a server through hyperlobby.
Any ideas how to fix this?

Toufeki
04-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi gentlemen,
I would like to ask you a question about il-2 and hyperlobby in windows vista.
I have been using Hyperlobby for a while with 2 error messages coming up on it's load.
Recently i discovered that these errors where due to limited permisions in the program files folders.
After altering all these limitations in user permisions the errors in Hyperlobby dissapeared but i come up with 2 other errors!!
Whenever i first loaded il-2 game through hyperlobby (after the permision change) to join a server, i found out my game being restored to default!
When i run game offline everything is as it was before i change anything.
And now il-2 when it runs through hyperlobby does not load the hardware settings like input parameters and all that.
Second problem is that microphone on teamspeak does not work when i join a server through hyperlobby.
Any ideas how to fix this?

Urufu_Shinjiro
04-22-2008, 01:31 PM
First, read this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/49310655/m/1921070116

That should solve it, if not post back here or make a new thread in the community help section. Pay close attention to the UAC stuff, turn that **** the heck off, lol.