PDA

View Full Version : I think I might be stupid

radiofrog
11-25-2010, 12:40 AM
I've read posts here talking about how ACB is too easy, even more so than AC2. I also found AC2 to be fairly easy (easier than AC1, anyway).

However, I'm finding this game impossible right now. I figure I must be missing something. I got the first Borgia tower that the game leads you to (and a second I think), but now when I go to open up a Borgia tower, I get surrounded, and just manage to kill several guards before getting overwhelmed and pummeled, especially by the big guys who seem to be invulnerable unless I get lucky and chain an attack into them. And I don't think I'm even chaining attacks right, because it's sporadic and inconsistent.

Even when I managed to just have the leader to fight alone, I just kept fighting and fighting him (can he even die in normal fighting?), until more guards showed up, and overwhelmed me.

Why are people saying this is easier than AC2? It strikes me as being WAY harder and I'm frustrated almost to point of giving up (which I just don't do in games)... or am I just stupid?

tejodite
11-25-2010, 02:34 AM
that's because you have to kick them