PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP

Philio_2
11-16-2007, 06:55 PM
im in my 3rd hour or so and i have just assassinated my first guy...the problem is i didnt gather all of the DNA things b4 that...

so now i can start block 3...

but i really wanna just jump to the part where i can gather the rest of the info so i can have a complete strand...

but it goes back to the very begining where i wanna start in the huge castle place with all the people and stuff...(ya i know real descriptive)

is there anyway to go to a checkpoint in a certain starnd or skip some parts?!?!

i really dont wanna do the WHOLE thing over again just to get everything

P.S This game PWNS

Philio_2
11-16-2007, 06:55 PM
im in my 3rd hour or so and i have just assassinated my first guy...the problem is i didnt gather all of the DNA things b4 that...

so now i can start block 3...

but i really wanna just jump to the part where i can gather the rest of the info so i can have a complete strand...

but it goes back to the very begining where i wanna start in the huge castle place with all the people and stuff...(ya i know real descriptive)

is there anyway to go to a checkpoint in a certain starnd or skip some parts?!?!

i really dont wanna do the WHOLE thing over again just to get everything

P.S This game PWNS

Philio_2
11-16-2007, 07:05 PM
any1?!?! PLZ?!!?

Sevryn08
11-16-2007, 07:15 PM
if you're in a memory block and switch blocks, it loads from masyaf, so yea lol. If you want to do the assassination again you can just go to the bureau, but in you're case, sry