PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop AC Limited Edition New or Used?

HazardError
04-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Im looking into buying the original AC limited edition from a local gamestop(more then 3 have it in stock) and my question is are they new or used limited editions? By the time I looked to see if they were in stock near where i lived, the stores were already closed so i couldnt call to ask them. And if they are used ill just buy it from amazon(even though its more expensive)

HazardError
04-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Im looking into buying the original AC limited edition from a local gamestop(more then 3 have it in stock) and my question is are they new or used limited editions? By the time I looked to see if they were in stock near where i lived, the stores were already closed so i couldnt call to ask them. And if they are used ill just buy it from amazon(even though its more expensive)

destinrl
04-10-2009, 10:40 PM
I got the limited edition the first time so why not do it again?

I even bought the action figure later on, the 12" one I think.

HazardError
04-10-2009, 10:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by destinrl:
I got the limited edition the first time so why not do it again?

I even bought the action figure later on, the 12" one I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry if I appear rude but you bought the LE twice? And do they sell them new or used at gamestop?

Ezio90
04-11-2009, 05:20 PM
i nvr knew bout a limited edition.....
Whats in it?

Wildest_Dream66
04-11-2009, 05:24 PM
http://www.gameshoptwente.nl/g....asp?div=zkn&reset=1 (http://www.gameshoptwente.nl/gameshop/default.asp?div=zkn&reset=1)
they got them still. i know it's maybe far far away but still

caswallawn_2k7
04-11-2009, 05:54 PM
you tend to find these limited edition games tend not to be so limited and available for years after the game is released.

HazardError
04-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Yeah i called the store and they said they still have enough new LE to last a couple months(dont know why...)So im just gonna save up and get it. Then after that im gonna save up for bioshock LE new. Couldnt get that game either &gt;__&gt; What can i say i like having a complete LE trilogy.