PDA

View Full Version : Wepps looks around, then decides...

XyZspineZyX
06-27-2003, 02:37 AM
...it's time to leave this 'community', or what's left of it.

After logging on last night for the first time in months and looking around, I actually found what I thought was a useful post :O

The thread showing link to Vol-1 Black Cross Red Star. I've been looking for this for over a year. Of course, I was too late and it wasn't there anymore.

I ran down the other threads and thought "wow, has it gotten dead in here". proceeded to thread a request to where the Pilot's Lounge went, which broke into a couple posts concerning SWG, and it was promptly deleted without comment.

Today I come back in here, and with few exceptions 24 hours later, the same threads I viewed last night are STILL ON PAGE 1!

I fail the see the use of this forum lol.

UBI, do yourselves a favor, save yourselves some money and just close this down. It's a waste of time and resources now, and I feel like the community in general is fading away to the horizon quickly. I guess it's time to end this destructive conflict, and go bring order to the Galaxy.

Wepps flies into the sunset...

trailing smoke...

XyZspineZyX
06-27-2003, 02:37 AM
...it's time to leave this 'community', or what's left of it.

After logging on last night for the first time in months and looking around, I actually found what I thought was a useful post :O

The thread showing link to Vol-1 Black Cross Red Star. I've been looking for this for over a year. Of course, I was too late and it wasn't there anymore.

I ran down the other threads and thought "wow, has it gotten dead in here". proceeded to thread a request to where the Pilot's Lounge went, which broke into a couple posts concerning SWG, and it was promptly deleted without comment.

Today I come back in here, and with few exceptions 24 hours later, the same threads I viewed last night are STILL ON PAGE 1!

I fail the see the use of this forum lol.

UBI, do yourselves a favor, save yourselves some money and just close this down. It's a waste of time and resources now, and I feel like the community in general is fading away to the horizon quickly. I guess it's time to end this destructive conflict, and go bring order to the Galaxy.

Wepps flies into the sunset...

trailing smoke...

XyZspineZyX
06-27-2003, 02:40 AM
hmmmm........

......cya

<center>http://www.bloggerheads.com/mash_quiz/images/mash_hawkeye.jpg (http://www.bloggerheads.com/mash_quiz/)</center>

--
D.Schilling aka BaDCaRMa

XyZspineZyX
06-27-2003, 05:09 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Ronnie

<center>http://www3.sympatico.ca/corporon2001/First_Kill.jpg </center>
<center>Woot! First online Kill!</center>

"The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win."
-Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, "The Communist Manifesto"

"In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage."
-John Steinbeck, "The Grapes of Wrath"

XyZspineZyX
06-27-2003, 05:09 AM
Get well soon!