PDA

View Full Version : I dont think....

ALTAIRXEZIO
06-19-2010, 09:35 PM
I dont think the other characters on the game cover... the Courtesan and the Doctor... are the single player assassins that are part of Ezio's brotherhood....

remember the trailer... where all the guys come from behind ezio... they are were wearing white hoods, 1 was wearing a black hood.. i think those are the single-player guys, Ezio recruits them to become assassins...

the doctor, and the courtesan are just for the multiplayer...

a theory....

hospitaller1
06-19-2010, 09:47 PM
The multiplayer skins are just key NPCs. They don't necessarily have to be the assassins.

Remember that the multiplayer background is sort of like a training simulator for Templars.

EzioAssassin51
06-20-2010, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by ALTAIRXEZIO:
I dont think the other characters on the game cover... the Courtesan and the Doctor... are the single player assassins that are part of Ezio's brotherhood....

remember the trailer... where all the guys come from behind ezio... they are were wearing white hoods, 1 was wearing a black hood.. i think those are the single-player guys, Ezio recruits them to become assassins...

the doctor, and the courtesan are just for the multiplayer...

a theory....

But yes, they are confirmed as multiplayer but will make an appearance in the SP, in some way shape or form.